• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
Years
  • I've been here for about a week (hope i'm not breaking the rules by being late) I am interested in ROM hacking, I want to make either pokemon games or my own characters. I started playing Pokemon Brown last night :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    hello guys nice to see you all here... I like to join r0m hacking but im 0nly using my ph0ne to surf and visit here... I have n0 time to sit in fr0nt 0ff my desktop to learn a lot about r0m hacking... Geehs how sad am i...indeed im To0 busy... Grrr. :p

LukerØath

Somewhat Cool Guy
    Years
  • I'm new here, yo! My name is Luke and I'm fairly cool, I suppose. My favorite Pokemon are Magmar, Skarmory, and for some strange reason I love Ariodos. I like food. ( Shocker, I know.)

Years
  • You're making a ROM hack aswell?
    I am too.
    But I need a Fakemon Spriter, and someone that can use A-Text. (My computer won't make it work. D;)

I can use A-Text, but I don't know about Sprites yet. I've just started hacking, so I still need to sort that stuff out.

I could help you out if you'd like, but I'm not sure if it'll be much help as my A-Text's repoint function's really buggy.

hikaei

Yellow fangirl
    Years
  • Hello!

Hi! I'm Hikaei :)
    I'm a huge fan of Yellow of Pokemon Special and I'm an ambershipper XD
    I'm kinda sad that Kotone won't be in the manga but happy that Crys stayed.
    It's nice to meet you all^^

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Hay guys wassup. I'm an oldschool pokemon gamer and i've never completed any other pokemon series other than the metals and colors. (the rest are like, waaay too complicated with new stuff, too much @_@) I'll be poking around the metal/color section more often than not so :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    hi i'm a newbie!! i'm in need of some help. how do i get electric moves on pokemon soul silver. any help would be much appreciated

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    hello everyone !!!

i am basu from bangladesh ....

i am new in this forum and i want to learn from here.....

i wish you guys will help me......

thanks.....

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hi i'm a newbie!! i'm in need of some help. how do i get electric moves on pokemon soul silver. any help would be much appreciated

Oh hey, welcome!

Electric moves? Like with any game you can buy certain TMs with Electric movies, or find them in caves, etc. If you want more specific answers then I'd head over to this thread and ask. You might get a better answer there, since not too many of the hardcore HG/SS players spend their time watching the New Users area.. XD;

Oberon120

Daydreamer
    Years
  • Hey there, everyone. It's nice to be here, even if it IS almost 1 am. Insomnia stinks.
    I'm here mainly to learn how to hack a ROM, but I'll keep my questions about that over in the relevant board.

As far as the main games are concerned, I usually just stick to the main series. Dunno why, but the other games just didn't really appeal to me. To each their own, right? I do know enough to help dish out advice from time to time, but other people are probably just more knowledgeable.

Not sure what else to put here. Have a good day, everybody!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    Hi.
    New here I am, but new to Pokémon communities in general I am not. (I am a Local Moderator on another Pokémon forum, one mainly to do with glitches)

I mainly registered here to look at the huge variety of Pokémon-based fangames and ROM hacks avaliable on this forum, but now I have had my own idea for a fangame (the post is not approved by a moderator yet, however), it seems this forum would be a good place to get help with things I struggle doing, like spriting. I can't believe it took me about one hour to do a simple edit of the test map included with Poccil's starter pack; but I am new at this so within a couple of months maybe it will take me a bit less time. :-)

I hope for a good time on this forum,
    Wack0

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    New here people n jus needin some battle via wi-fi!
    so here is my Pokémon HeartGold FC: 0045 - 5605 - 4496
    and lastly i am willing to give a Pokémon to anyone for anything so just ask ;)

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    Evening all. I am a bit of a veteran to forums (at least I have been on them for a lot of time). I am completely new to Pokemon Forums however and hope to hang around for a while. I do a bit of RPG and I try my best to help in general. I am always ready to learn new things (there are a lot of things I don't know as my friends constantly remind me). If you know my forum name then it is almost definitely me, I am the only person using it as far as I know.

Tux

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back