• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Welcome to PC, you two. I hope you enjoy your stay. Don't forget to read the rules. As always, if you need any help, or have any questions, just ask.

@SilverMaestro:

Take it slow, but don't procrastinate too much. Also, assemble a team of people who you get a long with.

@kermit Le'frog:
    I am sure you will find many, challenging battles.

Jalin Volt

Banned
    Years
  • Hello PokeCommunity, I am new to the pokemon World xD and well I'm Here to learn about pokemon, and what not. I want to try to be friends with everyone Here, And well Just get you all get to know me. Few things about me are..
    My name is Jalin Johnson, I like rap, RnB, and Jazz, Favirote food I would say probably to be Fried Chicken. Well that's Me and what about you all.

Raven-lux

Charlie
    Years
  • i have a question for poke community(hacked rom)

hello i started a about 4 days ago but i don't go on this site much.
    but if somone can answer the question then i'll be one 24/7.

i've been wondering how to upload theses hacked pokemon games to my vba, theres alot of firered hacks and i got the firered rom and stuff. but how to upload the hacked rom into my firered. how to play the game.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    Hello I'm Tzipi. I just joined yesterday.
    I used to play pokemon on the handheld consoles and play the tcg when I was little and continued to play the pokemon on the consoles.
    I have pearl and just, just bought Gold! And thinking about collecting the cards again since I found my old ones... ah the memories :D

My name is Tzipora Bat Binyamin David and I live in Scotland. I love all types of music and like Jalin I love fried chicken! lol and pizza of course!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! :D

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    well hey there tzipora. pleasure meeting you. :o] nice! i think i have my cards lying around somewhere...i'm gonna go dig them up.

welcome to the site everyone and i hope ya enjoy your stay here

R.Ranger

Pokemonmeester
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    Hello

My name is R.W. I am dutch. And 12 years old. I really love pokemon but if I woudn't than would I not have a account at the PokemonCommunity. I am now drawing 150 new pokemon and I can't wait until the release of pokemon Black and White!!! My favorite pokemon is Politoed

Greetz from The Netherlands!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Well, we got a lot of new people. I welcome you all to PC, and wish you a merry stay. Don't forget to read the rules, and ask questions if you need help.

@Raven-Lux, you need Lunar IPS. Then you download their patch, and patch it with LIPS.

Prof.Will

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    Hello newbie prof.Will here im 18 years old and i still play pokemon. They are my only addiction. My hobbies are breeding pokemon and trading pokemon. My Fave pokemon is squirtle.

skyraider

The Mysterious Trainer
    Years
  • Hello everyone, Skyraider here!

I'm a 15 year boy who enjoys Pokemon and Nintendo in General and is always happy to talk to you if you need or want to!

This looks like a REALLY enjoyable Pokemon forums and I hope I can "do it big" here!

x0xave

A MonsTer of Mother MonsTer
    Years
  • Heys, I just started. I can't wait for the Pokemon th Generation, if you want to be updated, you can send me a PM and ask me what ya want to know... I heard there releasing a surprise pokemon thats new this Sunday May 9, 2010

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    My brother wants to join the site, but is he allowed to make his own account or does he have to share this one with me?
    He is allowed to make his own account, as he should. He just needs to mention that you are relatives(in his intro thread) so the staff don't expect anything.

On another note, welcome to the new members. I hope you guys enjoy your stay here. Don't forget to read the rules, and ask fo help if you need it.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • My brother wants to join the site, but is he allowed to make his own account or does he have to share this one with me?
    Mhmm, Narcissus is right on this one. You and your brother are perfectly entitled to have your own separate accounts. It'd be a little cruel if we forced you two to share, after all. I know I wouldn't share my mod powers with my siblings. >:O

It's just a kind gesture to point those kind of things out in your introductions so that Drew and I don't have to go perform a whole investigation of your accounts when we realize the IP address match up. ^^

Leafeon52

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2010
    hello everyone im new so i hope that everybody well get along me nicely plz

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Hello PokeCommunity, I am new to the pokemon World xD and well I'm Here to learn about pokemon, and what not. I want to try to be friends with everyone Here, And well Just get you all get to know me. Few things about me are..
    My name is Jalin Johnson, I like rap, RnB, and Jazz, Favirote food I would say probably to be Fried Chicken. Well that's Me and what about you all.

Welcome to the forums man! XD I like RnB too.

hey im kinda new and can someone swap rare pokemon with me?

There is the Trade Corner in the Wi-Fi sections for trades. Maybe you can try there! XD

hello i started a about 4 days ago but i don't go on this site much.
    but if somone can answer the question then i'll be one 24/7.

i've been wondering how to upload theses hacked pokemon games to my vba, theres alot of firered hacks and i got the firered rom and stuff. but how to upload the hacked rom into my firered. how to play the game.

I dunno. :( But welcome to PC! XD

Hello I'm Tzipi. I just joined yesterday.
    I used to play pokemon on the handheld consoles and play the tcg when I was little and continued to play the pokemon on the consoles.
    I have pearl and just, just bought Gold! And thinking about collecting the cards again since I found my old ones... ah the memories :D

My name is Tzipora Bat Binyamin David and I live in Scotland. I love all types of music and like Jalin I love fried chicken! lol and pizza of course!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! :D

Thats one hell of a name, and hello! :D

Hello

My name is R.W. I am dutch. And 12 years old. I really love pokemon but if I woudn't than would I not have a account at the PokemonCommunity. I am now drawing 150 new pokemon and I can't wait until the release of pokemon Black and White!!! My favorite pokemon is Politoed

Greetz from The Netherlands!

I wish I could go there. :) Welcome!
    Hello newbie prof.Will here im 18 years old and i still play pokemon. They are my only addiction. My hobbies are breeding pokemon and trading pokemon. My Fave pokemon is squirtle.

Squirtle is awesome sauce.

Hello everyone, Skyraider here!

I'm a 15 year boy who enjoys Pokemon and Nintendo in General and is always happy to talk to you if you need or want to!

This looks like a REALLY enjoyable Pokemon forums and I hope I can "do it big" here!

It is. Go to Other Trivia and post there, and youll have SO MUCH FUN :D

Heys, I just started. I can't wait for the Pokemon th Generation, if you want to be updated, you can send me a PM and ask me what ya want to know... I heard there releasing a surprise pokemon thats new this Sunday May 9, 2010

Suspense is creeping all over me! XD

I have a question:

My brother wants to join the site, but is he allowed to make his own account or does he have to share this one with me?

He can join this site. XD

hello everyone im new so i hope that everybody well get along me nicely plz

Of course we will! XD

Welcome to PC!

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Yo guys! Welcome to the wonderful world of Pokecommunity.. where anything goes! Wait, t.. that's not right. Ahem. Yo guys! Welcome to the wonderful world of Pokecommunity.. where anything goes! (As long as you've given the rules a read.)

Anyway, you guys should have load'sa fun here.. it's an awesome forum and it's become my home away from the internet (nerd? Nope, still have a life.) Any questions? Feel free to slap me, Hiidoran or the sexylicious Drew a VM and we can help you any way you want. Also, feel free to drop by Pokemon General - the forum I mod.. K? k.

W00t Fried Chicken FTW.Welcome to PC!
    ilu bb.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    Hey i'm new here too! I'm Toady02 and I just started! You just can call me Toady.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back