• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobraman228

My friends are my power.
Years
  • Yo, cobraman228 here. I'm a fan of PKMN since Platinum (over 120 hours on thet :P ) and midway through SS (Over 52 hours on that). I'm also intrested in music (Heavy metal, Pumk, Video Game/ Movie OST's and a little pop/rap/hip-hop) Movies and books (action/adventure, comedy and horror are my favorite types) and love cycling.

Thats a little bout me and I hope to keep active here

Years
    • CA
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Howdy!

I've been playing this game since I was eight years old and it's now difficult to find other people to talk about it with. So I'm hoping I'm not alone here! Right now I'm playing HeartGold and I'm kind of unsatisfied with my team. Does anyone feel like chatting about it with me?

Evee dude86

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • Aey!

Wassup errybody? I'm LOS. Well wut can I say the lil kidd in me won out and I remembered how awesome and addictive Pokemon is lol but yea.

This place seems tight....shall fit my inquisitive needs well lol

Buppypuppy

Yoshi Lover
    Years
  • i geuss im new. i mean ive been here before but as a guest. ive also started making a hack 3 times but i suck... so hi everyone ^^

oh and i figured out how to add a signature so i did

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2016
    So,hey. How's it going.
    I heard of this website a while ago,but only recently made a profile.
    Awesome place for hacks,I understand.
    I love it!

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Hello everybody, been a big hardcore pokemon fan since it came out and a neewbie here hope to make some friends here and if anyone is intrested in making a GBA/NDS hack for a remake of Pokemon yellow please visit my first post Project: Pokemon yellow remake

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    man this is big now i joined nothing of significance oh right i Hmm think i planned on making a rom hack

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Hi everyone!

I'm the newest here and it already looks that I'm gonna enjoy this. Pleased to know all of you. :-)

Cheers!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    hello everyone !!!

i am basu from bangladesh ....

i am new in this forum and i want to learn from here.....

i wish you guys will help me......

thanks.....

GrumpySnorlax

Blend No. 27™
    Years
  • Hello everyone. ^^

I've been into pokémon since R/B and enjoy competitive battling.
    I've been a member of Serebii Forums for a few years and have
    decided to branch out. I plan on doing some team rates and such
    here.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    Registered a week ago but been back now... busy week though!!! Hello people! it would be my first post here!! gonna share a lot about pokemon!!! lol, it's my fav

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Hello. Everyone. I've first heard of pokémon in 1998 when i started watching them on TV now i hace TCG and all DVD's and i just love them. .

I'm also new here . .and i think this forum is just wonderfull..
    I espeially love Pikachu.. (guess why.. xD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back