• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_4s_Night

Perfectionist
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Hey guys! White_4s_Night here. I enjoy pokemon ALOT. It was the very first video game i ever played in my life and its was POKEMON Red version for the GameBoy Color :D I'm going to try to get my wi-fi fixed for my pearl, platinum and soul-silver. Oh also if you have a PSN account look me up for some CoD MW2. All in all i joined just to roleplay and stuff cause its extremely fun. Well that's it in a nutsheel i guess.

blitz23

Fire Pokemon Legend
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    hey guys im a new member here who likes family guy and american dad

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Hi to all of you. .!!
    Im kenjohn. .!New member of pokecommunity. .!!
    nice to meet you all!!

is it pokemon essentials VX is released?

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi everybody~ Be sure to read the rules before posting: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723

And then I hope you'll go visit our B/W forum to get AND discuss the latest news, as well as our Off-topic forums, to hang out and get to know people.

Hey guys! White_4s_Night here. I enjoy pokemon ALOT. It was the very first video game i ever played in my life and its was POKEMON Red version for the GameBoy Color :D I'm going to try to get my wi-fi fixed for my pearl, platinum and soul-silver. Oh also if you have a PSN account look me up for some CoD MW2. All in all i joined just to roleplay and stuff cause its extremely fun. Well that's it in a nutsheel i guess.

An RPer! Fun :D

See you around!

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    Hello... Just joined cause I'm interested in pokemon. So, thought this might be interesting for me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Hello there, I'm new and i was wondering if anyone on here was playing HG/SS and if so, if they would like to trade anything (celibi, mew, or shiny charmander, or anything along those lines)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello there, I'm new and i was wondering if anyone on here was playing HG/SS and if so, if they would like to trade anything (celibi, mew, or shiny charmander, or anything along those lines)

Suuure, lots of people here have HG/SS, but to request any battles or trades I think it would be best to head over the Wifi Center area. :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    Hiiiiii!

Hi im Pokeymanz!(where can i change username?!)I love pokemon and RPGMAKERXP,yugioh,metroid,mario and i hate digishitmon!I wanna learn how to hack and i know youre sayng hacking requires lots of time and experience etc....i wiil abbandon my hack on 2 days etc...NO!I will learn how to hack and i will never abbandon my hack!

Shadow Dawn

A New Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Hi!

Hi everyone! I've been poking around here for a while, grabbing a helpful tool, reading a tutorial, that sort of thing. Anyway, I've decided to join. I'm teaching myself to hack FireRed with Advance Map and XSE so I'll be asking a lot of questions;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back