• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everybody! I hope you'll venture out and visit all of the various sections of PC. Just remember to read the specific rules of every section, as well as the main rules for PC.

Welcome, and I'm sure you'll have a good time here, as long as you love Pokémon. Actually, you can have a good time here even if you don't like Pokémon, I think.

See you all around~

TheLegendaryMew

Pokemon X and Y October 2013!!
    Years
    Hey guys :)

Im new here so hey to you all^^. Im here to look for information on how to create my own pokemon game plus to look for other peoples pokemon games to play :). Im a bit of a newb when it comes to creating games though so who knows maybe in 10 years time ill of released one xD.

Locket

nothin' but a latiarse.
    Years
    'iya fellow newbies.
    might see me around or sommet.
    well, thats it.. dunno what else to put.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2011
    Hi, everyone, i'm Elricmon and I'm new here! I found this community while looking for Pokemon Raptor walkthroughs and I loved it! I hope this continues to be a great community!

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2014
    New personz iz meh.

Hello Peoplez? :P Ima new person obviously, so.......yeah..and stuff

Jarnakel

Nooblet
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    Greetings fellow newbies!

Wow, huge forum with a lot of active members is a huge forum with a lot of active members. I'll probably relegate myself to a small selection of the forums and avoid the majority, due to time restrictions. D:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Greetings, New members.

It's good to see everyone happy and proud to join the forum. Have fun. :]

Years
    Hello everybody,
    I'm new, well this are my first posts, so hi. I like pc allot because there's tons of info and tons of fun games/challenges to do. And welcome to all other new members

Petemon

GO Abra
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    hi my name is petemon
    i am new to all things pokemon i am currebtly playing leaf green on vba

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    Hey, guys my name is Chris. I joined so I could discuss Pokemon with like minded people.

=Italian-Steelix=

Gone for a month
    Years
    Hey people ma name is right above this post. As you can see I'm a noob to this site but I'm a semi-noob when it comes to forums XD Anyways I first started forumming on Serebii and now I got here by searching "Pokemon forums" on google. Pathetic i know. But yea...I'm mostly an RPer considering it helps me with my writing skills for school :P if anyone knows a good rp that is still open for application, feel free to let me know. By the way, My serebii name is Yanmegamaster to let everyone know.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Hello wonderful people.

Welcome to PC, Hope your having fun so far. :D

piplup088

Gamer Girl
    Years
    Hey I just started this thing. I herd it from Answers.com. I LOVE pokemon. I've got 2 pokemon. Platinum and HeartGold. I have a little plastic Piplup doll (for any of you Piplup fans out there like me, I'll post a picture of it. that is if i can.)that I got from my brother's friend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back