• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    What do you mean by "help posts"?

If the Moderators of that section won't let you post it then it doesn't belong in that section or they haven't been able to approve it yet.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Im new.. and try posting help posts in ROM hacking, but the mods wont post it..

They might.

Although, the ROM hacking area already has a lot of tutorial threads, and question threads. Still, if your posts are helpful then they should allow them. They might not allow you to randomly post full 'help' threads, but posts should be okay.

Pokegeek1999

the frind code is for b/w
    Years
    waht are raichus movs and pikachus movs
    pikachu can use thundershock, growl, thunder wave, quick attack, swift, agility and thunder raichu can use hyperbeam, and volt tackle plus all pikachus moves. and welcoms from pokegeek1999 ive been hear a while and like greeting new comers :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    waht are raichus movs and pikachus movs

Pokegeek already answered, so I'm not gonna delete the post, but in the future it's best to use Google or Wikipedia for questions like that. Faster answers that way, and it also won't result in any spam around here.~

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    hi i'm leachim_paloyz15 I have posted my thread for my own hack, but doesn't come out when I search it.. what should I do???

THanks!!! :D

Years
    hey i just caught a shiny geodude and evolved into golom. any1 wanna trade sebd ne ur friend code...

my bad. send me your friend code. also i have a shiny cindiquil for trade

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    hey i just caught a shiny geodude and evolved into golom. any1 wanna trade sebd ne ur friend code...
    If it's trading you're wanting to do, then why don't ya head on over to the Trade Corner. Just make sure you read the rules they have set up over there first.

You'll probably find more willing participants there as well. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2010
    Hi there, just joined like, five minutes ago. Set up my signature and such a little before posting.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Hola, amigos. This is my first time posting on this site. I have been lurking around the RP boards for a week or so, and have finally decided to post! I have RPed on a literate level since 2007.

I also speak French XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Welcome new members. I'm glad to see you all joined us~ :D

It's a pleasure to have you here. Have fun and stick with the rules!

Years
    Hallo,

Well, name is Sophia, I'm 18 from the UK.

Only been here a few days, wanted to poke my head in and say "hi" to all my fellow newbies.

Hi everyone :D

pokédan12

Maste Trainer
    Years
    Is this a good team?
    Crobat LV 63
    Tyranitar LV 66
    Dragonite LV 62
    Metagross LV 72
    Blaziken LV 50 (still in training)
    Scizor LV 65

additions: