• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

latios123

I like the sky above all!
    Years
    hello im new here and dont know where to start and where i can post my hacks and so on . can someone help me
    p.s i heard rumors of pokemon hacks downloadeable . if they are true, where can i find them
    thank you

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Hi. You could go to the Emulation Section if you want to post your hacks and be sure to follow the requirements needed so that your thread will get accepted. :)

Welcome by the way. <3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I just thought it would help if I would link them here beforehand just so you all could see it and Drew + Larry can use it as reference for the new members if this gets moved on to the next page.
    While your efforts are certainly in the right place, Derk, there's kind of a reason we don't already have a reference guide like this right here in NU/W. :x There's an entire sticky devoted to Pokécommunity Links and Resources over in CQ&F, generously made for all of us by Abnegation. In addition to that, there have always been a few important, helpful links for fresh members in the Rules for Introductions and Returns. As for contacting a moderator in charge of a board, Drew and I are always quick in linking to the Community Leaders page.

It was super nice of you to post that explanation of the different categories for our new members, but I'm afraid it would be more effort to look up than simply linking to the resources already in play once this gets pushed back a page. D:

p.s i heard rumors of pokemon hacks downloadeable . if they are true, where can i find them
    thank you
    You heard right! We do have all kinds of hacks available for download by some very talented members. :D

You can download these patches (.ips files, as you will have to find a "clean" ROM file elsewhere) over in Emulation, the board Faline so kindly linked you to in the post above mine.

Welcome to the community, Latios.

Last edited:

KINGDAKA1

Events are me the best trainer
    Years
    Hi i'm new here, my name is KINDAKA1, i'm not so nervese here. My friend VOID39201 told me about this place so I checked it out and its great! But I have a bunch of questions still.............

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Hello people Im new here....is there a chatroom in here??

Ok wait never mind I found it jaja I didnt see and it was in front of my nose. LOL

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    Hey guys the name is Phenomenal Mewtwo. You can clearly see by the name that I'm a huge fan of Mewtwo. Speaking of Mewtwo I was wondering does anyone know anything about those Pokemon Clone Balls which Mewtwo used in the first move to capture trainers Pokemon. It would be really awesome if they put those clone balls in the new versions of Pokemon, but they more than likely won't, but it'd be cool. Anyway if you know more info on those clone balls let me know. Hey I'm not a beginning trainer I've been loving Pokemon since Kanto. Any way if any of you guys want to battle send me your friend code mine is 3954 1274 9858.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Hey guys the name is Phenomenal Mewtwo. You can clearly see by the name that I'm a huge fan of Mewtwo. Speaking of Mewtwo I was wondering does anyone know anything about those Pokemon Clone Balls which Mewtwo used in the first move to capture trainers Pokemon. It would be really awesome if they put those clone balls in the new versions of Pokemon, but they more than likely won't, but it'd be cool. Anyway if you know more info on those clone balls let me know. Hey I'm not a beginning trainer I've been loving Pokemon since Kanto. Any way if any of you guys want to battle send me your friend code mine is 3954 1274 9858.

Wassup Mewtwo,
    I love Mewtwo too.
    He's like the strongest legendary 0:<
    But I don't use legendaries :p
    Btw You should put your friend code in your signature that way more people can see it. Oh and There's a thread where we discuss the new Pokemon game you should head on over there I'm sure you could contribute really well.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Hi new members! :3

Have fun browsing PC and I hope all of you are enjoying so far!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh and There's a thread where we discuss the new Pokemon game you should head on over there I'm sure you could contribute really well.
    Actually, there's an entire board devoted to discussing the up and coming Pokémon games: Black and White. Do feel free to participate in the various discussions over there is you fancy it. ;D

Welcome aboard everyone! \o/

I thought we were here for hypnotizing the masses.
    That too, of course.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2010
    Hey I'm obviously a new member & was wondering if anyone knew of i pokedex order editor that i could use. Also if you can change the starters. Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey I'm obviously a new member & was wondering if anyone knew of i pokedex order editor that i could use. Also if you can change the starters. Thank You!
    No, no... we can contact you just fine here on the boards. After all, it's kinda rude just to leave your email here and expect us to do all the work for you. >: For that reason, I went ahead and removed your email link.

That being said, you might want to try finding an answer to your question over in the Emulation board. Just be sure to use the search function first, as I'm sure you're not the first person to ask for such a thing.

Welcome aboard.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    Hello

Hi I am new here and just trying to figure out if this site is for me. I am looking for an RP where everyone doesnt start out with all evolutions. I tried to play and run a few pokemon RPs before and they always fell through. Please help! Any guidance would be great!

latios123

I like the sky above all!
    Years
    im making a hack to!
    dont know how im gonna call it, maybe diamond ultimate?
    you can at least catch EVERY legendary, but it will take long time (3 to 4 weeks, my dad is mean and if i hack, he will "delete" my hack so i have to wait till hes gone work again)
    oh yeah do someone know a good map editor without needing a narc file file or something, i dont know what those things are for diamond, i will make a cave with the legendarys in + i need a good wild pokemon editor also without the narc things
    thank you for helping!
    p.s greetings from belgium!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I am looking for an RP where everyone doesnt start out with all evolutions. I tried to play and run a few pokemon RPs before and they always fell through.
    You'll just have to browse the open roleplays we have and see if one suites you. I'm not an active roleplayer, so I wouldn't know if one has been made. If not, just read the rules over in the Roleplay Corner and try your luck once again at making one. :>

Good luck, Acheron!

oh yeah do someone know a good map editor without needing a narc file file or something, i dont know what those things are for diamond...
    The best advice I can give you is to use the advanced search function. Other than that, you're welcome to go through every thread in the Toolbox over in Emulation. :x New Users / Welcome really isn't the place to ask these questions though, as most of us won't have any idea what you're talking about. XD;

Welcome to the boards, Latios from Belgium! o/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back