• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I am the Turtlicious

someone on Yahoo answers reccomended me here... (spell check!)

I actually joined to get some great rom reccomendations for pokemon... I've been looking for stuff with great story line

I wish that one spooky rom where you kill everyone was real... v.v

so that's me you'll see me around alot.. you know cuz im cool like that

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I am the Turtlicious

someone on Yahoo answers reccomended me here... (spell check!)

I actually joined to get some great rom reccomendations for pokemon... I've been looking for stuff with great story line

I wish that one spooky rom where you kill everyone was real... v.v

so that's me you'll see me around alot.. you know cuz im cool like that

Haha, that creepypasta is one of my favourites. There's actually one hack team trying to replicate its events and create a hack with that happening. If you shoot me a PM I may be able to give you a link for it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Hello everybody, I'm a Newbi, just got a lot of 250 pokemon cards on E-bay for the very first time, I noticed alot of the cards have high hp's 250, 300,500, 600, ect. Are these cards fake? whats the highest hp's on these cards? Thanks for any help.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Fake Pokemon cards

Hello, I'm a newbi, with a new person question about trading cards, I just bought a lot of 250 cards on E-bay, some have real high hp's like 300, 500, 700, ect. Are these fake? Whats the highest number on these cards? Thanks for any help.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Hey, this is PlatinumDude. I was originally from Bulbagarden Forums until I got banned. So I decided to join PC to start a new life. Hope to make some new friends.

Amelia75

PikachuTrainerw/homeworkonSat.
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Hi, I just joined today. My friend said I should come here.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    HI everybody
    How are you? I am here in this board newbie. this is very nice board and having informative information. I hope that I will be getting more information from this board. I hope that everybody share with me and give me more informative opinion. I come from BD.
    thanks Juliakhanam

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hey, this is PlatinumDude. I was originally from Bulbagarden Forums until I got banned. So I decided to join PC to start a new life. Hope to make some new friends.

Oh hi, I remember you. I posted in your thread. :) Glad to see you here. I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends around here~

Hi, I just joined today. My friend said I should come here.

Your friend was right. ;) Haha. Welcome to PC!

hi!! i just joined!! this place is interesting
    that's why i joined

That's always a good reason. XD Well, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding interesting places to post. :)

Ginjis

Ghostly Wanderer
    Years
    Hi I'm Ginjis the spooky. Just finished registering, and made an avatar and signature. I'm sure my spooky little friends are ready to creep you out! Huhuhu...

CrossShadow

Master blade trainer
    Years
    Hello I'm new here and I've been looking through the hacking section because I like working with computers and working on a hack of pokemon gold called pokemon Aura.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    We actually have a board devoted to team recruitment over in ROM Hacking. I do assume that's what you're recruiting a team for, correct?

Just make sure you read the guidelines there, as I wouldn't want ya to get in trouble with the moderators over there.

Enjoy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back