• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • Welcome aboard mewroxx. There's a lot of members around here who I'm sure love Mew just as much as you do. So, I hope you have fun meeting new friends and maybe I'll see you around the forums sometime. :)

Alaskan Husky

lux aeterna
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2013
    Hey, I'm relatively new here. Just got around to posting though; I've been quite busy... anyways, from what I've seen, this place seems to be pretty cool. :D Hope to make lots of new friends here.

Also, I'm Tempest on Bulbagarden, if anyone knows me there. Likely not, though...

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    Hi I'm a new user and I came here because I hear this is the best
    Hacking forum website

Spoiler:

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    hi i heard about this place on another forum and decided to join

I am glad you decided to join PokéCommunity, TT. I am sure you will enjoy this and find something that interests you xD

Hello!
    I'm new user here too :D I hope we can hang out and maybe trade pokemons :P

Welcome to the forums, xDinichx, although I did welcome you in your intro thread. I hope you enjoy your time at PC and feel free to message/PM me or any of the nice staff around here, namely Hiidoran!, if you ever need anything!

Hi I'm a new user and I came here because I hear this is the best
    Hacking forum website

Spoiler:

Haha, this is the best Pokémon forum and it does have a great hacking area as well. To download hacks, there is a some sort of guide/FAQ at the ROM hacking section that should help you out.

Anyways, welcome to the forums, B of L. Enjoy your time here and if you want to chat sometimes, drop me a VM or something.

Take care, dudes.

I own at introducing people >:-D

ROFLCOPTERNZ

Sora's Heartless
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Hi i'm ROFLCOPTERNZ
    Into Hacking ROMS
    (Need a team)
    Fusing Sprites
    and that stuff
    sso yea Hi

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Hi i'm ROFLCOPTERNZ
    Into Hacking ROMS
    (Need a team)
    Fusing Sprites
    and that stuff
    sso yea Hi

More hackers? Yaay! I'm glad to see it's becoming more popular among users. Anyways, in order to really get started on hacking ROMs, first you need to check the Emulation section, which I am sure you already visited by now. If you need to form a team, there is a Team Discussions thread, where you can form your own team and recruit different hackers.

If you know how to fuse and make sprites, I suggest checking out the Art Gallery section for tips/tutorials or just to show off your work.

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your time around here. xD

vince82495

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • hi everyone, I'm vince82495. I heard Pokecommunity was the best Pokemon forum so i registered. Pokecommunity does look better than all the other pokemon forums out there. Glad i joined! anyone who wants to battle PM me! (please! i really want to battle!)

croagunk_gangsta

Psychic/Water Trainer
    Years
  • hey hey poke com

im new.
    just started playing TCG again with my friends. We're in college haha.
    I wanna meet some new trainers to play with who live around me :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Rothorn has arrived :p

hi guys I'm Rothorn, I'm new here (funnily enough)

Been playing pokemon since I was 10, but only discovered competitive battling last year.

I've made 6 teams so far, I might post some RMTs here sometime:

OU Rain Dance team
    OU toxic spikes team
    NU trick room team
    Castform team (6 castforms)
    UU team (singles)
    Baby Rain Dance Team

So yeah, that's me :)

oh, and I'm about to put a picture on my profile

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Hi... It's Chao-der! here...

I use Bulbagarden a Lot, and I joined here for the ROM Hacking so... Hi.

Nathaniel.

is here
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    I'm pretty new here, so how are you, all? =D My name is Nathaniel, but call me Nate or Nathan.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2022
    hey every body im kinda new i joined a week ago i mostly make stuff with game maker right now im working on a pokemon game so i was looking for a pokemon forume to help my research

SilverAzalea

Desert Mouse
    Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm just another one of the new people here :D
    I'm a long-time Pokemon fan, and love trading/battling, though I can't do that so often now that school is about to start *grumbles* I also am in Cross Country at my school, so I usually come home and fall right to sleep on my bed xD Might have to change that when school starts, so I can get all my homework done :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm just another one of the new people here :D
    I'm a long-time Pokemon fan, and love trading/battling, though I can't do that so often now that school is about to start *grumbles* I also am in Cross Country at my school, so I usually come home and fall right to sleep on my bed xD Might have to change that when school starts, so I can get all my homework done :)
    Good to see you, SA; welcome to PC. Try to balance school out with here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back