• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    hello, im a newnew user and apparently this is a good place to start. right now i am working on a heart gold team but i also read the pokemon adventures manga so if anybody wants to chat or lead me to a thread thatd be nice,
    thankyou:)

Art Murder

Demi
    Years
  • Hey everyone!

I'm new here, and hoping to make some new friends while I'm working on my ROM-hack for Sapphire.

I'm having issues with the 15 posts thing, because I need to post an image asking what I do wrong on something somewhere. xD

Dantex22

A1 N00b Sauce.
    Years
  • The Newest N00bie

Sup guys Im thinking about making this my main forum, I just got Pokemon Heartgold and I need people to battle/trade lol so feel free to hit me up.
    Other than that, hello! It's nice to be here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    Hii everyone! New here and to the forum scene in general! Just looking for people to share friend codes with and battle!!!

Destructiox

Now with $539% More awesome!
    Years
  • Ahoy hoy everyone. I'm new here, decided to register after reading the impressively large hacking subforum. Hacking games is something i am not new to, and hopefully I can have a good Pokemon Hack to add to my 'portfolio' as it were, and for everyone who choses to play it, to enjoy it.

Err...not sure what else to say. I like Grass Starters! Will be going for the Grass Starter in Fifth Gen as I have for the previous four. Woop /o/

Ebi15

Balanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    HI! I'm not actually new here but, this is my first time that i Actually been on this site:laugh:

So yeah hi!:D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • hey im new here nd wondering if you could help me figure this thing out
    thanx
    Well, what is it you need help with? :o

If you're a bit confused on what to do, then let me explain. PokéCommunity is a discussion forum. Now that you've created an account here, you're free to participate in our various discussions, communicate with other members, and even download files uploaded by other members. It's all up to you what you make of this place. :D If you have any other questions, feel free to contact any of us who have colored user names. We'd be more than happy to assist you!

Welcome aboard~
    Genosekuto said:
    Woot.
    Newbies are epicness.
    Let's try not to make spammy posts, okay?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    So hey I am new

So hey I am new to this site I am looking forward to having fun here kinda nervous but I can deal with it

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2010
    I'm quite nervous here, too. Being an oldbie of forums makes me nervous when I go to forums I never went. I hope I enjoy it here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Ummm, hiya everyone

Im new here, but certainly not to pokemon. I've been a pokemon master since it first came out. I'm also an easy person to get along with

Years
  • I found pokécommunity while researching some stuff on pokémon and since then I just needed to join the forum. It seems to me that this is a good place for making new friends and talk about pokémon(-duh). :]

I've been a pokémon fan since Pokémon Yellow and then I played Gold, Sapphire and a little of LeafGreen (the game wasn't mine). I kinda lost Gen IV, but am adapting myself through research. Pokémon SoulSilver and Pokémon White are the games I'm expecting to play next :D

Well... that's it... Hello y'all and nice to meet you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back