• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConPO

I am the Catalyst
Years
  • Hey there Constantine, nice to meet you. =] Hm, your living Athens? That's really cool! That's one of the countries I want to visit most of all. :3 And don't worry, your grammar is perfect to me. <3

Anyway, its great that you read the rulees and gotten used to the forum already. <3 I just urge you to check out the other sub forums, if your interested. :3

So yeah, welcome, I do hope we'll talk again. <3

Athens is a crazy city Miss Doronjo. But if you want to visit Greece then feel free.... we're cool over here.

I was on another forum before.... not Pokemon related though. It sort of followed the same pattern as here.

I've made a couple of posts on the other forums since I started that post. Anyway thank you and I think I'll enjoy it here.

arstover

poke-hacking studios
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    Hey im new to the community and im wondering how to DOWNLOAD and post threads.See ya' guys later! Oh wait im making a rom hack caled pokemon DARK AND LIGHT comming 3 3 2011 come on and play!

Delphinus

Auxiliary bro
    Years
  • What a wonderful idea for a thread!
    Well I've had an introduction thread already, so once again I'm thankful for the welcome.
    I'm already used to forums since I've been part of many of them, however this is the first forum that I've attended to in a long time that is so enormous.

Seems really nice here though, so I think it's a matter of time 'till I get used to it.
    But yeah, just popping in to say hi.

Barcode

▌│║║▌║█║
    Years
  • Hey I'm new, my name is Barcode. I love pokemon and taking over the world! (:<

I love hacking too, and I love to hack my ps3 too.

Yoshi2186

IV Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2011
    Hey everyone, I'm new to this community, but certainly not to Pokemon. I've been playing close to 10 years, and I'm always willing to meet new people. I can help people with Pokedexes, trading, and I'm specifically looking for EV trainers. I have six Pokemon, EV trained, that are ready to battle if anyone's interested.

Also, does anyone know how to make custom icons/signatures (like Trainer Cards) that show your team?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey im new to the community and im wondering how to DOWNLOAD and post threads.See ya' guys later! Oh wait im making a rom hack caled pokemon DARK AND LIGHT comming 3 3 2011 come on and play!

Yeah, sooo hai and welcome. ^^ If you wanna post threads about anything, you simply click the button that says "new thread" and I think you can go from there; all it needs is a relevant title and text portraying to such~

And I can't wait to see your ROM. :3 GL with that. <3 If you wanna showcase t, you might wanna do so in the Emulation and ROM sub forums and display it under the hacks showcase if your finished~

Just be sure you read the rules, alriight? And be sure to ask a moderator if you have any more questions too. :3

What a wonderful idea for a thread!
    Well I've had an introduction thread already, so once again I'm thankful for the welcome.
    I'm already used to forums since I've been part of many of them, however this is the first forum that I've attended to in a long time that is so enormous.

Seems really nice here though, so I think it's a matter of time 'till I get used to it.
    But yeah, just popping in to say hi.

Hey again; nice to hear. <3
    Its true, this forum is pretty big, but like I've said before, you'll get used to it if you stick around a bit more. <3

Hey I'm new, my name is Barcode. I love pokemon and taking over the world! (:<

I love hacking too, and I love to hack my ps3 too.

Hai Baracode!
    Now I'm TOTALLY PSYCHED TO BE IN THIS BARCODE! /lame pun

Anyway, taking over the world...that's a tough job to do alone. ^_~
    Plus, if your going to, watch out for other people that wants to kay? Cause villians don't like other villans for whatever reason. =)

If you love to hack, you too, should check out the Emulation sub-forum. Or whatever you wanna do. ,3

Hey everyone, I'm new to this community, but certainly not to Pokemon. I've been playing close to 10 years, and I'm always willing to meet new people. I can help people with Pokedexes, trading, and I'm specifically looking for EV trainers. I have six Pokemon, EV trained, that are ready to battle if anyone's interested.

Also, does anyone know how to make custom icons/signatures (like Trainer Cards) that show your team?

Hai Yoshi! ( ooh, I love yoshi; dinasaurs make me go MOO. :3 /dunno where that came from. ;3; )

Anyway uh, since your into competitve battling methinks, you should check out the Pokemon Stradegies and Movesets subforum to learn more in depth about competitve battiling if your stuck on anything, or just get help with your team. <3 Or, you can find a battle with people here on Battle Stadium sub-forum to go on tournaments or find a quick battle with people.

Now uh, if you want to make your own signatures or avatars, you can try and look here in these tutorials and guides for sigs and whatnot~
    It also has great resources you can use. :3

For trainer cards, I dunno that much; I assume there's an automatic trainer card maker you can use if you searched google~

...So yeah, if you have more questions, you can ask a moderator, or me if you like if I have the answers t anything. ^^;

Hope to see you some other time. =3

Years
  • hi im joel641 aka deoxysdude and im new to pc but i already have a hero: sandchairs

hey ppl im joel641 aka deoxysdude and im looking for a "full" pokemon ruby ini for a-text

Last edited:

Xx_Kiyuki-Chan_xX

Riley Fangirl <3 ^.^
    Years
  • Hiya :) I'm Kinda Sorta New here, I Joined a month or so ago, and I'm still in the swing of getting things So i thought posting in here would be a good place to start :)
    This is actually one of the only Fourm sites i've actually Joined and keept up with i feel like a complete noob =__=;
    Any Anime Addicts/ Zelda Nerds Out there? :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Hello all, im new here, I hope there are some information here for me to make my own pokemon hack rom...

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2011
    Hello

hello im new here.i play pokemon pearl and soul sliverand i will be willing to trade or battle with anybody

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    hey, just joined i've played every poke game to date and loves Jirachi
    are we allowed to discuss B&W here ?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • hi im joel641 aka deoxysdude and im new to pc but i already have a hero: sandchairs

hey ppl im joel641 aka deoxysdude and im looking for a "full" pokemon ruby ini for a-text

Hey d00d, welcome. <3
    SANDCHAIRS...YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO THEM SANDCHAIRS? DESTROY THEIR SANDCASTLES! *Evil laughter*

Anyway uh, welcome; I'm not sure what you mean by a "full pokemon ruby ini for a-text", but you can view the board for pokemon ruby and friends here. Hopefully that would answer whatever your looking for in ruby. <3

Hiya :) I'm Kinda Sorta New here, I Joined a month or so ago, and I'm still in the swing of getting things So i thought posting in here would be a good place to start :)
    This is actually one of the only Fourm sites i've actually Joined and keept up with i feel like a complete noob =__=;
    Any Anime Addicts/ Zelda Nerds Out there? :3

Hai there! Yes, people have said it takes a while to get used to this forum, and their right; this forum is pretty big and all. <3 But, you'll get used to it. <3

And yes, I'm a Zelda nerd. :3 "Almost" an anime addict, but eh, I read manga more. ;3

So yeah, enjoy your stay here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator. <3

My name is Aaron..I am from United Kingdom.

Hi Aaron! Your from England too?
    ...My pair lives there as well; I hear its a great place; I want to visit there. <3

Feel free to browse around the forums; just remember the rules, alrighty? Read them if you haven't already. <3
    Anyway, I do hope you'll enjoy your stay and I hope we'll meet again. <3

Hello World!

I'm syotipoke, and my name is a take on Slowpoke.Slowpoke!
    Hello other new members too:D

Helloooooo syotipoke! (Hah, I knew your username resembled a slowpoke! :3) Funny thing about slowpokes; they are actually not the slowest pokemon. D= I think Trapinch is. :3

But yeah, welcome! Be sure to read the FAQ and rules; and have a pleasant time! <3

Hello all, im new here, I hope there are some information here for me to make my own pokemon hack rom...

Hello and welcome to PC aimanm! Nice to meet you too. <3

If you want to start your own pokemon hac rom...might I suggest the Tutorials for Rom Hacking? I'm sure they have loads of info for you there. <3

Hope this helps; but if it doesn't, you can contact a moderator for help. <3 See you later. ;3

hello im new here.i play pokemon pearl and soul sliverand i will be willing to trade or battle with anybody

Well hello to you too max!
    Hey, if you wanna trade or battle with someone; you can go to the Battle Stadium sub forum for battles, and the Trade corner sub forum for trades.

...Just carefully read each rule there. <3
    If you like Pokemon Soul silver and Heart gold, you can check out the Heart Gold/Soul Silver discussion sub forum.

There's more things you can check out around here, I'll just leave it to you to explore. <3
    Have fun, and hope to see you around. <3

hey, just joined i've played every poke game to date and loves Jirachi
    are we allowed to discuss B&W here ?

Hi Wishmakr! And welcome. <3 ( Ooh, if you grant wishes, I want my very own my lil' pony~ not the real ones; cause those are blah. =3=; )

You can discuss B&W here at the Black and White sub forum. I personally don't venture there much, but from what I saw, it does have a lot of topics. <3

But yeah, you know, there's loads of other things you can disscuss here; just up to you what you want to do. :3

Just take a look at the rules and FAQ alright? You can also ask a moderator for help. <3

Its been nice to meeting you; please enjoy yourself. <3

StaticGrafix

Expert Bug-type Trainer
    Years
  • apparently people on this forum only play on their DS'. what of those who have complications doing so? i guess it's the convenience factor especially for those using their wii to browse the internet.

i just want someone to play pokémon with...

i feel a little outcasted cause i have wi-fi non-compatible with my ds.

if it's not too difficult someone please play PBR over wi-fi with me. :'(

i'm tired playing with random people i wanna make a friend or better yet a rival.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    hey i'm Platinummaster1. as my name implies my user name is named after pokemon platinum. hope to become a great asset to the site.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    *walks in* Hello everyone! This is also my first time here as well! There is a whole bunch of things here and a whole bunch more people...so I have no clue where to even begin. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back