• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tora.Silver

Titanium Spriter
Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    Hey, I just joined here. I'm a bit of an artist (I'm a Smeargle! :D) and am currently working on a project called Pokemon Titanium. (Although this is the first hack for everybody on my team, so I'm expecting everything to really just fall flat on its face.)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • hiya im new!!!!!!!!!!!
    i luv vaporeon and absol
    Ohai there! Nice choices of Pokémon. Hope you find PC to your liking!
    Hey everyone. I'm Sara Yamamoto. I'm from the Rpg The Pokemon Moon.
    Cool, cool. Never heard of it but it sounds pretty awesome.
    Hey, I just joined here. I'm a bit of an artist (I'm a Smeargle! :D) and am currently working on a project called Pokemon Titanium. (Although this is the first hack for everybody on my team, so I'm expecting everything to really just fall flat on its face.)
    Ah, be optimistic! There are lots of people that can probably help you out with bits and pieces in the ROM hacking sections~

Years
  • Greetings and salutations! Kuri here.

I am new, however I've been lurking around the forum for a couple of months, haha. I'm an artist and hope to find work here for anyone who wants a Fakemon sprite artist (Or creatures in general, since I only just got into doing Pokemon) Mapper, or even help out with characters and plot. I can't really say much in terms of experience, only that I have been a paid artist on a couple of pet sites for a year or two. I hadn't been on a team other than my independent game project. Regardless, making a game is exciting, and it would be amazing to help anyone who is just as enthusiastic about it as I am. /@w@ Gaming

▷ ▷ My two favorite Pokemon are Scyther and Cubone.

This community looks wonderful, and I hope to be an active member here. ;)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi i'm Cookiez, I'm a spriter and a hacker(not a very good hacker but still)

P.S are we allowed to image post?

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to go to the sections for hacking and perhaps spriting. Also, don't forget to go to other forum sections, too!

As for image posting, well, I don't really know much about that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    Hi, i am new! Pokemon is good.. Who here thought that pokewalker was gonna be crappy, then got it and was like... NEVER GONNA LEAEVE THIS AGAIN!!! pokewalker FTw?

I was like that 4 a little bit :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi, i am new! Pokemon is good.. Who here thought that pokewalker was gonna be crappy, then got it and was like... NEVER GONNA LEAEVE THIS AGAIN!!! pokewalker FTw?

I was like that 4 a little bit :D

Heeeeey! I tried the pokewalker; that's how I got some hoenn pokemon to my HG. :3

[WALKING SUX THOUGH. u-u]

So yeah, anyway, I'm glad you took the time to register; and I do hope you'll have fun. <3
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask any ol' moderator, alright? <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Greetings and salutations! Kuri here.

I am new, however I've been lurking around the forum for a couple of months, haha. I'm an artist and hope to find work here for anyone who wants a Fakemon sprite artist (Or creatures in general, since I only just got into doing Pokemon) Mapper, or even help out with characters and plot. I can't really say much in terms of experience, only that I have been a paid artist on a couple of pet sites for a year or two. I hadn't been on a team other than my independent game project. Regardless, making a game is exciting, and it would be amazing to help anyone who is just as enthusiastic about it as I am. /@w@ Gaming

▷ ▷ My two favorite Pokemon are Scyther and Cubone.

This community looks wonderful, and I hope to be an active member here. ;)
    Hi Kuri! Wow, you sound pretty experienced. That's awesome ^_^ And Scyther and Cubone are amazing~
    I hope I see you around!

hello,i'm new to the forums here and,well that's pretty much it beside i hope to make new friend etc etc
    Yo~ I'm sure you'll find many people to talk to here. Most of us are very friendly. :3

Years
  • Hi! I like shorts! They are comfy and easy to wear. I wear shorts even in winter. That's my policy.

>w< Shovel here. Looking for Pokebuddies!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi! I like shorts! They are comfy and easy to wear. I wear shorts even in winter. That's my policy.

>w< Shovel here. Looking for Pokebuddies!

Don't surf on your pokemon! SWIM! /gotta love in-game trainer quotes. <3

So anyway, haiiii, welcome.
    Might I suggest maybe...leaving peoples a VM or PMing them?

You can meet more people that way. :3

So yeah; I do hope you'll enjoy yourself and I do hope to see you again. <33

ATalkingMeowth

Beginning Trainer!!
    Years
  • What's up world? Yeah, I'm also new here and haven't really been to anything like this before. I'm looking forward to meeting a lot more people interested in pokemon and getting more involved.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • What's up world? Yeah, I'm also new here and haven't really been to anything like this before. I'm looking forward to meeting a lot more people interested in pokemon and getting more involved.

Hey look, it's ATalkingMeowth! :D
    Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll get the hang of forum-going pretty quickly~ We have lots of friendly and awesome people to talk to here, so it'll be easy to find some buddies. Have fun~

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2010
    Hello! I'm sorta new. I mean sorta because I've been lurking around the site for awhile..hahaha. I usually watch the hacked roms threads and hoping someday I might be able to do one myself. :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hello! I'm sorta new. I mean sorta because I've been lurking around the site for awhile..hahaha. I usually watch the hacked roms threads and hoping someday I might be able to do one myself. :D

Ohai. Well if you've been lurking, I suppose you have an idea of how we work here, yes? Even so, it'd be a good idea to check up on the rules. I've never had much to do with ROM hacking, but there are loads of people here who know lots about it, as I'm sure you've seen. Good luck with doing a hack yourself, and have fun around PC!

hai all!! I'm new here, I'm a big fan of skitty, nice to meet ya xD

Nice to meet you too! Skitty's a great Pokémon~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    hello im verey new
    I like cakes

Welcome to the forums! Be sure to check out the rules, and don't forget to check out the forum sections, too! Oh, and participate in discussions! That way, you'll get a nice start in PC. Have fun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back