• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm new (which is pretty obvious) to having an account on this and to pc in general. (New as in, I-stumbled-upon-this-website-by-accident-last-night new.) Hmm. That's it, really.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2011
    Hey

Hey I'm Andrew, and have been a fan of pokemon ever since I got a copy of Pokemon Red for my game boy colour in 2000. It was the first game I ever owned, and it still holds a special place in my heart to this day. Through the years of console gaming, first person shooters, and mmo's, I still find time for each new Pokemon game, I just keep coming back. Well, that's enough, I hope to have a great time here!

Hassan_Abdillah

Wayfarer
    Years
  • Hey people, Im Hassan, and a big fan of pokemon games (not that much of the anime though). I finished all the games of the first three generations, and recently finished Diamond.

Why am I here you ask? Well my life in cyberspace is too boring and laden with debates and discussions and what have you. So my quest for a bit of entertainment brought me here.

Im particularly interested in things like team-building, strategies and movesets and the like, and also general chitchat on well pwetty much everything. Im outgoing and I often get caught up in voluntary activities, so if any of you run such things Id be more than happy(honestly) to listen to your stories and your approach to these things.

cheers

Years
  • I'm new here, I have the same username on gamefaqs, secure, serebii, neo and pokebeach.

P.S. you can call me aero
    Oh hello there Aero! Nice to have you at PC~! I hope you shall be posting a lot here as well! Just make sure to read the rules as they might be different from the other Pokemon forums.

Hello everyone! I'm new here :)
    I'd like to make some new friends ^^

ohhh and where do people get those cool signatures and stuff?
    haha I'm so new! XD
    Hi Hope! That's a lovey and uplifting username! ^_^
    As for the signatures, some of us us make them ourselves using software like Photoshop or others use signatures made by others or even have some pictures from the internet. And, if you are planning to use a signature made by someone else, make sure to ask them about it first.

Hello. Pleased to meet you, everyone. I am ScripterGold. Have a good day!

Hello there, Scripter Gold! Welcome to PC! Into rom hacking, I assume? Well, check out our amazing hacks in the Emulation forum! :D

Hey everyone, I'm new (which is pretty obvious) to having an account on this and to pc in general. (New as in, I-stumbled-upon-this-website-by-accident-last-night new.) Hmm. That's it, really.
    Yay~! Another new user! Welcome to PC! You will definitely enjoy here, and the people are very nice too. Hope so. xD Do not hesitate to ask the staff or even me :P for any help!

Hi everyone I'm new to any sort of forum but if anyone wants to trade or battle with me I'm up for it.
    Oh hi there! If you're looking for battles, check out this forum! ^_^

Hey I'm Andrew, and have been a fan of pokemon ever since I got a copy of Pokemon Red for my game boy colour in 2000. It was the first game I ever owned, and it still holds a special place in my heart to this day. Through the years of console gaming, first person shooters, and mmo's, I still find time for each new Pokemon game, I just keep coming back. Well, that's enough, I hope to have a great time here!

Hi there, Andrew! Welcome to the forum of happiness, i.e. Pokecommunity! :D Cheers to nostalgia! We discuss Pokemon Red too, check out this: >Click here< That section surely needs love. ;_;

Hey people, Im Hassan, and a big fan of pokemon games (not that much of the anime though). I finished all the games of the first three generations, and recently finished Diamond.

Why am I here you ask? Well my life in cyberspace is too boring and laden with debates and discussions and what have you. So my quest for a bit of entertainment brought me here.

Im particularly interested in things like team-building, strategies and movesets and the like, and also general chitchat on well pwetty much everything. Im outgoing and I often get caught up in voluntary activities, so if any of you run such things Id be more than happy(honestly) to listen to your stories and your approach to these things.

cheers

If you are looking for general chit-chit and all sort of entertainment in the form of trivia, the Off-Topic Discussions section is the right place for you. ^^;

Strategies and Movesets, eh? I do believe we have an active discussion going on around there, why not check it out?
    Yeah, we do host a variety of fun filled events but we don't have any more vacant seats available. Why not participate in the New year Extravagantza instead?
    I think the next major event would be sometime in August- September in the form of a PC Get-together. (These are all online events by the way.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    New.

Hello, everyone. As you can see, I am new here. I love to trade and battle, so I'm hoping to get a chance to do that...

KidMartian

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2013
    Hey! Im a new member (obviously..)Im starting my own hack of fire red and i was wondering if anyone could help me with absolutely anything! any help would be appreciated! thanks

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey! Im a new member (obviously..)Im starting my own hack of fire red and i was wondering if anyone could help me with absolutely anything! any help would be appreciated! thanks

Welcome. <3

Unfortunately...not much people know about ROM hacking here; you can go to the Emulation sub forum if you want some help with anything.

Well, hope this helps; happy holidays~! ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Hi everyone! I've been using this forum as a reference for the longest time, but I finally decided i'd log in and say hi. So, hi! And thanks in advance for making this a perfect community!

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • well hello.im new here.this is a very good site.
    It is; I'm glad you like PC~

Hi everyone! I've been using this forum as a reference for the longest time, but I finally decided i'd log in and say hi. So, hi! And thanks in advance for making this a perfect community!
    You were missing out. It's awesome that you finally decided to join the party!

Hiya, My names Bayleigh I am so happy to be on rhe forum! I am new here soo hopefully I can make some friends :)
    I can pretty much guarantee that you'll make friends here. Not too many of the members bite; XD

Hey guys, I'm new here ^^
    Nice to meet you all
    Nice to meet you too, Jonī!

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Actually, I think I remember your former account. Maybe.

Ah, well, welcome back, then. I'm probably more of a n00b than you; |D

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • New hacker here, in early progress on my first hack.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to PokeCommunity, but have been working on my first hack for about a month now. However, it is still in its very early stages. I do have my banner complete, however. Anyway, here's a little about myself. I'm a young college student who enjoys creating and playing Pokemon hacks in my down time. I have always been a Pokemon fan since i was very young. I am still in the stages of the 3rd generation Pokemon games, mainly. The only 4th generation experience I have is I have played through the Elite Four in Pokemon Diamond. I look forward to being a member of PokeCommunity.

Joni, I had an account before here, too, just never used it. I just created this new account today.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back