• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Dergon

Sic Semper Tyranitar
Years
  • I, too, have also made a welcoming thread, but to hammer the point home get some attention make myself feel more at home, I've decided to introduce myself here, too.
    Name's Ryan, er, ask me anything you'd like about myself, I'm not too good at introductions, but I can answer questions.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    Hi I am new to the forums and I am a big fan of pokemon. I love the games.
    I have soul silver and platinum and I play them quite a lot, just ask me if you need help in one of these games :)

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi I'm new to this site so I'm kind off lost at the moment.

Hi there! Lost are we? Yes, it took my a while to get used to navigating around here too~
    LANTURN WAS NO HELP.

Let me show you some helpful links:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6294350&postcount=2

They show you some stuff you can check out; especially the RUles and FAQ, which are there too.

Hope this helps; have fun~!

Hi I am new to the forums and I am a big fan of pokemon. I love the games.
    I have soul silver and platinum and I play them quite a lot, just ask me if you need help in one of these games :)

Ah, I play platinum and heart gold myself. <3

By the way, there's a Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum sub forum as well as a Pokemon Heart gold and soul silver sub forum too, just in case you wanna check those out. <33

Well, if you wanna help people in those games, might I suggest maybe trying to answer each individuals questions in the Q&A's threads? I'm sure you'll have an answer for them. :3

But yeah, enjoy yourself, watch that lion on your left, and have a great day. <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    Hi,my name is WillCurt!
    I'm Colin's brother,and he recommended this place to go to for Pokemon stuff.

I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue versions,and I am anxiously looking forward to Black and White.I have two goals in SoulSilver and Black when it comes out:
    1.complete the national pokedex.I've completed the pokedex in SoulSilver,but that will be one of my goals in Black.
    2.Have all English and Japanese Pokemon data.Colin and I have been learning Japanese for two years,with one of our personal reasons being to understand the language in the games.

I'm also good at giving out some ideas for games,and I want to learn to make a Pokemon fan-game.

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
    Years
  • I REALLY want to make a rom but I have no idea what im doing. I have a story and im skilled at advaced text which yes I realize isnt hard but my mapping skills are crappy and I KNOW ill never get scripting so I wanted to know if anyone would be willing to help me. just walk me through the basics of how to go about creating this rom and/or find me a person to script and map. I will obviously credit them and I believe that it would be good for this to be a team production so please. Help Me.

i can help with mapping and sprite recoloring here is a sprite i did

Last edited:

Gammaq

Digital Rival
    Years
  • Hey, I'm just here to look around, really. I won't post much, but just wanted to introduce myself.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    My YouTube Account

Hey Guys, I'm Chris. I have recently just made a YouTube account Devoted to playing pokemon.
    The username on youtube is ooglpoog

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Hello everyone the name is Saz, new here to the site but not to pokemon. Can't wait for black and white and favorite starter is Oshawott/Mijumaru

SoulPika

Pikachu's Hungry...for SOULSS
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2011
    Hello, peeps. Im SoulPika, Pokemon and Soul Eater fanatic.

Wondering if I could get help making my Pokemon Game.

Deep Thought

Mostly Harmless
    Years
  • Hello everyone! I am Deep Thought (quite the misnomer, actually). I've been a long time Pokemon fan, and actually a long time follower of this site. Just recently made a profile, though. Yup. That's me.

maybe I should change my name to "shallow hal"...

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • hi. Im the type of person who can't live without internet and anime :/
    Then you are gonna love PC.

Hey, I'm just here to look around, really. I won't post much, but just wanted to introduce myself.
    There's a lot to do here, you know. We members don't bite for the most part. Nice to meet you, Gammaq~

Hey Guys, I'm Chris. I have recently just made a YouTube account Devoted to playing pokemon.
    The username on youtube is ooglpoog
    Sounds awesome~

Hiya~~ I'm new and I'm a fan of Ferris wheel shipping and Pokemon Black and White ♥
    Great username...
    I would never have guessed that you are a fan of Ferriswheelshipping.

Hello, peeps. Im SoulPika, Pokemon and Soul Eater fanatic.

Wondering if I could get help making my Pokemon Game.
    Soul Eater and Pokemon. That is quite the combination.

I believe that this may be of use to you. Good luck!

Hello everyone! I am Deep Thought (quite the misnomer, actually). I've been a long time Pokemon fan, and actually a long time follower of this site. Just recently made a profile, though. Yup. That's me.

Is your username, by any chance, a reference to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? That is sweet. Welcome to PC, Deep Thought.

Folkedahl

Wizard
    Years
  • Hello everyone! I am Deep Thought (quite the misnomer, actually). I've been a long time Pokemon fan, and actually a long time follower of this site. Just recently made a profile, though. Yup. That's me.

Love you already.
    I'm Tyler. I have Pearl, but I mainly train it up on Silver for GBC. Any other retro fanatics on here? Thinkin' about steppin it up to Advanced, we'll see tomorrow.

TehPsychicTypeMaster

"I See Greatness In You..."
    Years
  • Hey~

I'm kinda new to forums, since I spend most of my time on Youtube, and I decided to try things out.
    I love Pokemon, anime, and anything involving the internet.
    I also can't wait till March 6th~ Pokemon's Black/White Release Date!

digitairu

Gym Leader
    Years
  • Hello Tairu Here

Hello I Am Tairu! I Love Pokemon And Thought This Looks Like A Awesome PokeCommunity! I Look Forward To Making Lots Of New Friends Who Also Share A Love Of Pokemon! I Dont Want To Bore You With A Huge Bio But You Will Find Out More About Me!! :)

Valeriya

A Warrior Fighting The Past
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 9, 2011
    Erro~!
    Valeriya here.
    ...I was referred here by a mean person. A very mean person who wouldn't tell me who he is on this site. Sure I know him but you know, what he was rude! D<

I'm a anime fan. Pokemon, I luffs. Raichi be my favorite. =w=

I hope to be part of the forum and be nice with people! :3

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • Hello everybody ive been playing pokemon since pokemon red came out and i remember that i was so happy and impresed with game so now i am 18 and still playing pokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back