• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2011
    Hello I'm new and I forget things like I can know my password from an e-mail and suddenly forget it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2012
    To anyone

I am knew to competitve battling so can anyone exchange friend codes with me
    (FYI I ev train) friend code:1291 6049 9142

I just joined not very long ago today. So far, I love this site, and I hope to continue to use it. :)
    mtom8 could you be friends with me I,ve been here for 3 hours and no one has accepted me

Last edited:
    Years
  • hii! new here seen this site around before but havent registered till now ^^ i'm using it for the HG information they have here and decided it would be good if i registered so i can use the forums! thanks to all the people who put in hardwork in creating all these guides and tedious info!

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2013
    Hello Im a new recruit to this team. I hope everyone here is friendly. This site looks very nice. It's easy to learn things for me, Im good at that stuff.

Years
  • hello

hello, i am a new member too. i love playing pokemon hacks and sharing my personal adventures in playing the series of games, original or hack. i hope to be able to share my experiences with all of you for the forseeable future.

sincerely, therichlenshow

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    yo dudes
    i am new here
    i am a fan of legendary stuff, nintendo, the name curtis & tons of chars includding ash ketchum/satoshi

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2013
    I think I might be getting the hang of this sight, but.... where are my posts going?

I think I might be getting the hang of this sight, but.... where are my posts going?
    oh ok nvm I see well that was slightly emberassing to post. anyway, Its nice to meat everyone.

So, I dont get it. what is mainly posted on this forum? is it questions or just everyday conversations? Im a bit confused.

Last edited:

Weasely

I IS BACK YAY
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    Yeah, I'm new here too. ^_^

I'm still finding my way around here, checking out the trade corner, [still finding out what EVs are] and looking at the various ROM hacks.

Usually when I join a community like this, I take a while to start posting. But just wait, I'll post like a mad person. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    Im new too....Hope i make some friends here.i joined in jul 2009 just to download hacks...never posted

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    Hi I'm hockeymikey and I'm new to any pokemon fansite. I would like to make a soulsilver/heartgold hack but have no idea where to start. Thanks and glad to be here

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back