• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

micky

Legendary Hunter
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    Hello everybody my names micky i really love hacking but i always fail and of course i love playing hack game

Zane Slayer

Leauge Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Hi

I'm a new user here, but I am definitely not new to pokemon, I have much to offer to the pokecommunity, so go ahead and talk to me about anything. I won't say I know everything but I will definitely do my best to answer any questions :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    Hello. Call me Sara. :) I must have registered a while ago and forgotten about this place, my bad. I don't recall posting in the PC before, so...Hi! XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    (Dracula voice) Greetings fellow comrades! I'm here. So, mind if someone can help me out on this? I just started. XD

poke-12345

Noob Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2012
    can anywone help me with my hack

I need a tile editor for the maps i must be D/P (Diamond And Pearl) Tiles (PM Me Give Me Youre Mail And I Will Send It)

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2015
    I guess I'm not technically a "new" member per se as I have had this account since 2009. I guess I forgot about the account and remembered it recently. I guess what drew me to this was I got interested in being part of a forum community again. I was part of a different forum a while back, but I got kind of disenfranchised from the whole thing. So, here I am, making a fresh start.

Snopes

Veteran Newblette
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Meh... I hate being the Newb :L

Ah well, we all have to start somewher right?

TygerX7

Armored Perfectionist
    Years
  • Hi, Im totally new to this place, but not new to Pokemon, I played back when it was Original Red, Blue, Green. But After Emerald, I kinda got bored with the anime and all the NEW pokemon, but Now Im thinking of buyiing a Nintendo DSi(since the new 3DS will cut the prices of these), an one of my first 5 games, I was thinking of buying PKMN Black, but MY FAVORITE Pokemon is not there, So I have a few Questions, but dont know where to ask. but guess this is a good place as any.

please remember I stop playing after Emerald, so i been lost alot. but here we go.

- My Favorite POkemon is Dophan(phany) but Black nor White has her(yea i play with female Pokemon only) so, How does the Wifi Trading work? How do I ask someone to please trade me a lvl 1 Phany or maximun, lvl 10 Phany(I like raising my own PKMN)

- Is it Worth it? I mean the game,cause i seen reviews but some say negative things, others just dull it, but its better to come to the USERS to see how it is, are there new things I should know?

thanks!

Snopes

Veteran Newblette
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    I haven't played the game but I've heard a few things:

TM's are reusable.
    Time is based off of seasons? (Winter, Spring, ect.)
    3-on-3 battles

I hope I helped somewhat :)

TygerX7

Armored Perfectionist
    Years
  • @snopes, thanks, that much i think i read, but not about the TM, that will be nice, cause i hate teaching one pokemon a nice move, then to raise a new one(replay of the already finished game, in emerald u can rechallenge people), without a chance to learn that nice move, so thats good. but what about the WIFI trading? how does that work?

Snopes

Veteran Newblette
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    I found a website that explains it in good detail, I think it said you can hook up with a random person and trade up to 3 pokemon at a time.

It's on Serebii . net,
    I would post the link but since Im still a noob they wont let me post links to other sites >:(

TygerX7

Armored Perfectionist
    Years
  • I will check it, will u get the black or white version? cause I would like to add u there if possible, cause, till the 7 april i wont get it, to make sure a good ammount of GOOD working and still shiny dsi are traded in for the 3ds, so i can get one... ^_^

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Good after-dark everyone, i'm new here and wanted to let it be known to all. Also because the notice-bar told me to. I've been playing pokemon for a long time, but never really could get into the fourth generation and have as a result never been to Sinnoh. I have recently had my poke-fires rekindled by both the nuzlocke challenge which I recently discovered, and black + white which are awesome (though I've only played the Japanese rom and couldn't understand a single word they were saying) despite a few uncreative pokemon (an ice-cream pokemon? a GARBAGE pokemon??). Anyway, i'm also new to this whole community type thing so any help would be much appreciated, thank you and good night.

Snopes

Veteran Newblette
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Hmmmm..
    I honestly don't know if I'll get Black or White. I'm always hesitant about buying a new pokemon game, esp. if it has new pokemon in it. However, if i do get one it probably would be White since the legendary looks so much cooler lol
    ^_^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back