• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    hi

hi everyone! im new here! i study pokemon red and green and keep them locked up in cabienent, my studies confirmed a mystery throughout the first few seconds of the game and im trying to find out.

hi im new here! i study a story about orignal pokemon games...
    ill post it once i get 15 posts!

Hey PokeCommunity, what's good in the PC?

I first played Pokemon Blue a long time ago and followed it up with Gold. I never did beat Gold the first time around. Then I stopped playing for a long time until about a year ago when I played an emulated copy of Emerald. Since I started enjoying Pokemon once again I bought myself a DS and so far have Platinum, Heart Gold, and White. My Samurott totally just murdered a Ferroseed a second ago; it looked a little like a Dethklok phone or maybe Pinhead from Hellraiser.

I'm looking forward to getting down and setting up a new Pokerom with a friend of mine and any and all help would be appreciated.

im happy it was blue!
    ______________________________________________________________________________

ALSO FRIENDS APRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey everyone, new here, obviously... You will most likely find me in the Role-Playing forums, And I have quite a back story, but I don't like to say it because I know people won't believe it... If you are open-minded enough, ask me something in a PM. Hi everyone... I am a Quilava by the way... (Check the Avatar)

*sits on hind legs, staring at all of the strangers, with a timid expression*
    Hey, FallenAngel~ Aren't you a cutie~ ^_^ *pats*

Hello. I came over here from Serebii.net looking for a bit of a better forum and better people. Mainly here for the Wifi community and trading with people but who knows where I'll end up.

I'll put my friend code for my games in my signature later but for now just wanted to get the introduction out of the way.
    You've come to the right place. PC is the nicest forum around~

Hey, I am a new user. I love Pokemon, so i figured I'd join a community online to help fill my pokedex, plus i dont know many people in my area that also play pokemon.
    Hey, King-Dragonite. You've come to a good place for everything Pokemon~ Hope you have fun!

Well hey PC! Well Like the rest of you I'm new in the place and I kinda confused around here, but I am a old veteran of pokemon sence I was 4 I've been playing pokemon so I got my knowlage.

But let me open my first thread! In pokemon Black and White I got a full team in the 70's, and I just can't stand the fact that the only 2 things I know how to get great exp on is the 2 slooooooow methoids, by beating the Elite 4 or kill a whole bunch of Audino's.. plz is there anyone out there that can save me from hours and hours of hard work by telling me a better place ?
    Welcome to PC! Unfortunately I can't help you, being that I'm only a little ways into the game, but I'm sure you'll find someone who can on the forums.

Hi, I signed up about three minutes ago and I'm really glad I did. :) I'm so excited to be here!!! :D I really don't know anything about this place. : / But i'm still excited! :D Would anyone like to my friend? I'm really nice, or at least I hope so. :] And I'm not as jumpy as u think.
    Welcome~ We've got a pretty big forum here, and tons of people to talk to! Many people start talking in threads or by Visitor Messages, so look around a bit~

Hello, I'm a new user. I joined basically to get resources on my Pokemon ruby hack I'm working on but I saw how great this place is and I registered. I LOVE Pokemon. I have played every single Pokemon generation and play numerous hack all the time. Just started black so gotta try that out. :)
    Oh, from what I know we are totally the go-to place for Pokemon Hacking resources. So I'm sure you'll find what you need~ I encourage you to get out into the rest of the community as well~

Hi im Sam! i really love pokemon! i just got pokemon white yesterday (US version)
    Right now im trying to beat the second gym leader which is really easy :D
    Im 11 (i hope you wont judge me by my age)

Thanks!
    Really? I thought Lenora was difficult... though I didn't use any fighting-types. Anyway, there are lots of kids on here, so don't worry about the age factor. Just try to post well and give people a good impression of yourself.

Hi I'm Brielle, I'm new here ^^
    I have Red, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, and Soul Silver.
    I'm 15.
    My favourite Pokemon is Swampert (:
    And I do a bit of spriting too, since I was about 11.
    Emerald <3 And Hoenn <3 Best things ever <3
    Brielle's a cute name~ Welcome to PC~

'Ello, I'm new to PC, not new to forums though. Anyways, I owned almost every Pokemon game, expected for afew old games and 3 other NDS games (Not a big fan of the Ranger series). Also, I'm mostly open to WiFi Trading, so I'll probably sig my FCs.
    Hey, welcome to PC. Hope you'll be active around here~

Hey everyone I'm James. I'm a HUGE pokemon fan, and have played a lot of the games (I currently have Red, Silver(Broke), Emerald, Leaf Green, Heart Gold, Platinum & White; I used to have/lost Blue, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, Pearl, Diamond, Mystery Dungeon: Blue, Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia, Colosseum, XD, Dash...)
    Hi James~ I bet you'll find all sorts of fun discussions pertaining to the games here. ^_^

Hello.
    So I was bored so I talk to my cousin the other day. So my cousin he say to me: -"Cousin, why do you not join the Pokemon Community, is great fun, yes?"
    So here I am to prove him wrong.
    Joining to prove that PC is not fun will not lend itself to great times. D: I can assure you it is very fun- I have been here 7 years because it is.

So, uh, hello.

My reason for joining is simple; I like Pokémon, I like forums, and I like roleplay. So I googled Pokémon roleplay and I came here. I'm liking what I've seen so far.

:D
    Cool stuff~ Hope you won't just stick around roleplay, cause we've got so much to offer~

Hello there, I'm Nicole, and I'm (obviously) new here! I've adored Pokemon since the days of red/blue/yellow and I don't expect to grow out of it for many many years. I'm currently enjoying White, and will start Black soon. I hope to get some friend codes, nice to meet you all!
    Nice to meet you too~ I don't think I'll grow out of Pokemon for a long time yet either. :3 Hope to see you around~

I am Robert and its great to be in the commuity. The newest game i have right now is heart gold but hope to get black soon :) Talk to me
    Black is pretty amazing, I hope you get it soon. In the meantime, have fun around the forums~

Hey PokeCommunity, what's good in the PC?

I first played Pokemon Blue a long time ago and followed it up with Gold. I never did beat Gold the first time around. Then I stopped playing for a long time until about a year ago when I played an emulated copy of Emerald. Since I started enjoying Pokemon once again I bought myself a DS and so far have Platinum, Heart Gold, and White. My Samurott totally just murdered a Ferroseed a second ago; it looked a little like a Dethklok phone or maybe Pinhead from Hellraiser.

I'm looking forward to getting down and setting up a new Pokerom with a friend of mine and any and all help would be appreciated.

Hey, welcome to PC~ It's a good thing you played Emerald, it's so much better than RS. :D You can probably get some help on your project in the emulation section? I don't really know, sorry. ^^;

Hello all. :)
    I'm Naomii. Just joined today.
    I love it here!
    Hi Naomii~ It's pretty awesome here. :D Hope you continue to enjoy it!

hi everyone! im new here! i study pokemon red and green and keep them locked up in cabienent, my studies confirmed a mystery throughout the first few seconds of the game and im trying to find out.

hi im new here! i study a story about orignal pokemon games...
    ill post it once i get 15 posts!

im happy it was blue!
    ______________________________________________________________________________

ALSO FRIENDS APRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Er, hi, welcome to PC!

Years
  • Hey Guys and Gals, New to Pokémon Central.
    My first Pokemon was Blue back in Christmas of its release.
    Been playing since, long time player, first time poster. I usually trade with myself, my brother , or the local gang who are all over 20 and still enjoy Pokémon very much. SS was the first time I traded over wifi, and now I'm here to meet more Pokémon fans.

FuRrY321

Rookie Trainer
    Years
  • Hello all! New to PC, but I've been on many different Pokémon sites before, just never stuck around. By far the best Pokémon-related thing I've been a member of was Pokémon Crater, too bad it (and Pokémon Battle Arena) was closed.

My username, FuRrY321, is my standard for sites around the 'net, and, as you may-or-may-not be able to tell from my avvie, I enjoy mismatching parts of different Pokémon and recolouring them to create new ones. I first started doing that as a sort of business on Pokémon Crater.

Currently playing through Leaf Green for the first time (ya, I know, what's wrong with me? xD) and completing HeartGold, then the Emerald hack Flora Sky. Hope to get either Black or white soon, probably White. My DS is a little messed up, so I won't be putting my friend codes into my signature until I get the 3DS, which, if all goes well, should be on launch day.

And with that, my introduction is out of the way. Now, time for lunch! :D

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey Guys and Gals, New to Pokémon Central.
    My first Pokemon was Blue back in Christmas of its release.
    Been playing since, long time player, first time poster. I usually trade with myself, my brother , or the local gang who are all over 20 and still enjoy Pokémon very much. SS was the first time I traded over wifi, and now I'm here to meet more Pokémon fans.
    Welcome to PokeCommunity~ Hope you have fun here!

Hello all! New to PC, but I've been on many different Pokémon sites before, just never stuck around. By far the best Pokémon-related thing I've been a member of was Pokémon Crater, too bad it (and Pokémon Battle Arena) was closed.

My username, FuRrY321, is my standard for sites around the 'net, and, as you may-or-may-not be able to tell from my avvie, I enjoy mismatching parts of different Pokémon and recolouring them to create new ones. I first started doing that as a sort of business on Pokémon Crater.

Currently playing through Leaf Green for the first time (ya, I know, what's wrong with me? xD) and completing HeartGold, then the Emerald hack Flora Sky. Hope to get either Black or white soon, probably White. My DS is a little messed up, so I won't be putting my friend codes into my signature until I get the 3DS, which, if all goes well, should be on launch day.

And with that, my introduction is out of the way. Now, time for breakfast! :D
    Ohh, I remember Pokemon Crater. :D I started there back around the same time I started on PC. It is a shame is was closed. :/
    Welcome to PC! Hope you stick around~

Years
  • heyy im mykee just joined
    love pokemon to pieces >.<
    got most of the games and cards :3

heyy im mykee just joined

Last edited:

Kilo

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Starting Fresh

First of all I'm Kyle and am completely new to this site. My first Pokémon game was Fire Red. I've played all of the Pokémon games up including the games on the Wii, Pokémon Crater, Pokémon Orange, the dungeon series, the ranger series, DS and GBA games, and much more! I can tell almost anything about Pokémon! I'm a die-hard fan who enjoys to play the Violin, Call of Duty, and the Dead Space series!

I currently have only one shiny Pokémon which is a Roggenrola. I found it in Wellspring Cave at the beginning of my adventure when I was hunting for a brave male, the shiny one is a lowly female with ok IVs (still kind of fuzzy on what effort values are), and the shiny came out of nowhere and I was freaking out. I had a shiny Magneton in Fire Red, traded it over to Platinum, then deleted it. Had a shiny Tentacool in Emerald, but deleted it. Last but not least I had a shiny Geodude in platinum, but again deleted it! :(
    The cool thing is that all of my shiny Pokémon were found randomly.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • heyy im mykee just joined
    Hi there~ Hope you find discussing as fun as playing and collecting!

Heeey. I'm Chantal. Or Dada. Or trespasser. Or whatever you prefer...
    I'm new here and I joined todaaaay. Yea. xP
    Hah, welcome to PC!

First of all I'm Kyle and am completely new to this site. My first Pokémon game was Fire Red. I've played all of the Pokémon games up including the games on the Wii, Pokémon Crater, Pokémon Orange, the dungeon series, the ranger series, DS and GBA games, and much more! I can tell almost anything about Pokémon! I'm a die-hard fan who enjoys to play the Violin, Call of Duty, and the Dead Space series!

I currently have only one shiny Pokémon which is a Roggenrola. I found it in Wellspring Cave at the beginning of my adventure when I was hunting for a brave male, the shiny one is a lowly female with ok IVs (still kind of fuzzy on what effort values are), and the shiny came out of nowhere and I was freaking out. I had a shiny Magneton in Fire Red, traded it over to Platinum, then deleted it. Had a shiny Tentacool in Emerald, but deleted it. Last but not least I had a shiny Geodude in platinum, but again deleted it! :(
    The cool thing is that all of my shiny Pokémon were found randomly.
    Awesome. I always with I was luckier with the shinies... only found two in my life, both random. Caught 'em both, though. Hope you have fun here~

hay guys im ace and im hopen to make meny friends and meet as meny rivals as i go by :D
    You'll probably have your wish granted by coming here. Be active and talk to all sorts of people!

Hi all new here looking to trade some pokemon

:D
    The Trade Corner is your place, then, but I hope you branch out and discuss stuff too!

Hey i'm new to the fourm not to editing but having difficulties can anyone help
    Editing... sprite editing? The Graphics and Photography people are helpful with that. Otherwise, are you talking about ROM Hacking? We've got all sorts of resources and people willing to help with that, too. Good luck!

hi new just want to say hi and make a post ya know
    Oh, I know. :3 Welcome to PC!

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Hi there new members! I'm chef30 and if u need any help or want me to look at something just come and talk to me! I will try my hardest to help! I know you'll have as much fun as I have once u get to know this website a little beter! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • AL
    • Seen Jul 5, 2015
    Hi there PC people, I'm Lahmus and new. I've been playing Pokemon since Red version. Was checking out your forums here and thought I'd join em.

Years
  • Hello, everyone! My name is Chrissie and I am new here =]

I joined yesterday and just posted my intro thread a few hours ago. The replies I received were much more personal than I expected. I've been a member of other forums (some Pokemon-related and some not), and usually everyone just says: "Welcome! Read the rules!" But I can tell that you guys actually read my entire intro post and then wrote me thoughtful, not-copy-pasta replies. For that, I thank you ^^

I'm very excited to be here, btw! PC seems to be a friendly and active forum :D I hope to meet many new people and make many new friends!

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2014
    Hey everyone! I just got on Pokecommunity recently and am very exited to be here. I have been teaching myself how to create my own game and i can use Advance Map and some other programs and some basic poke scripting. I hope to pick up a thing or two from everyone here and get some help with moving my own ideas forward for a game!

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    New member here. And kind of new to the new generation pokemons. My last game was Pokemon FireRed version for GBA.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    Hello everyone...new user here!!! I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of finding someone to trade with so i can get an event celebi and a crowned beast because i missed the events...looking for them in my pokemon white

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Hi, everyone :)

I am new to Pokemon in general. I just now started playing the games, and I started with Pokemon White. I love it and think it's very fun.

I'm looking forward to learning all about Pokemon, and making friends along the way.

Thanks for reading,
    ~Deliria

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back