• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi I just signed up a while ago but my pc was inactive thanks to watercooling and having no money so this is my intro and hi to everyone.

I hope to learn how to make models and maybe a game since i have a friend who knows various programming languages he is doing c+ or c++ i think so maybe i could get him to join up and get a game going since i think he is a fan of pokemon a bit more so the games

richrdrichard

ZXspeccy
    Years
  • Oh hey new guy with my real first name on your username! I hope you enjoy PC much~!

Thank you and I am sure I will enjoy PC once I get my head round things.Got the username from a show my uncle used to watch called Bottom, it's friggin hilarious.If you have not seen or heard of It I suggest checking it out,it stars Rik Mayall & Ade Edmondson.OK enough with me bigging the show.Thanks again for the warm welcome

Last edited:

rennir

Dragon Friend
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Hey guys I'm new! Been gone for a while now and I just got back :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Hey guys I'm new around here. ^-^" I'm Alliesaur, and I'm hoping I'll have a lot of fun here on your forum. (: I like music, spriting and ofcourse, Pokemon! So yeah I guess I'll talk to ya later.

Years
  • Hi, I'm wulfy87. I'm new to PC and I'm a beginner competitive battler. If anyone wants to battle/give me pointers let me know :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2011
    Hi and welcome to any new members. I'm new too and want to make friends. (by the way Lucario is awesome!!!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    um, well im new on this place, and i cant spell that well, although in 14. i love pokemon, but i also love other things to. i like dragons and i love to draw! :)

Years
  • Sup, I'm new. I just bought White and it's awesome. :) I'm not that good at competitive battling yet, so maybe I'll learn a thing or two here.

nml

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Hi, I'm new here, so I'm saying hello to everyone here, though I know that nobody will ever read anything in this topic, but hey, that's for what newbie topics are, aren't they?

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    um, hello everyone, i just joined ealier today i spent some time at the trading corner, but its hard to make any deals for regular pokemon. so i thought i'd post here to try and make some friends as i currently have none in my pal pad, maybe even find someone willing to help me evolve some trade evolution pokemon or do entralink with me. i'd love to help anyone out if i have the ability to do so. feel free to pm me if ur interested.

NurseSerenity

Nurse In Training!
    Years
  • I'm Serenity! (^v^) I love Pokemon! (I'm a veteran player (´・ω・`) ) I hope to make lots of friends here! I am an artist. I love love love to draw~ ( ・ω・) Especially Pokemon.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back