• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubles

Fire Angel Dragon Thing...:3
    Years
    Hey I just joined and well I really like double battles and have some ideas about pokemon partners but I love water type pokemon... but Minccino is still my fav pokemon.If you think you wanna be friends with me PM me and then *click* friend code.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    Hi, my name is John,hope I'll like here ^^
    Please give me good guidance and to those that have an account at bulbagarden forums you can find me there as PieMaster,kay?

DeckCadetTzipi

Older and Wiser
    Years
    Hey I'm Tzipi, Just joined.

ElectricPrincess - Nice to easy a Scot on here. :)
    I was around when the Red, Blue and Yellow first came out. I was about 5 at the time. Lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2011
    Hi Ya! Every1 Im ILuvPKMN A.K.A kirbyluver567 (My Youtube Account) I Love Pokemon and My Fave is Typhlosion! :)

LuckyLux

Look at my glowing eyes......
    Years
    Hello to you...

boo......
    I'm not really new but lost the password to my old account.
    S'pose i'm kinda new though0.o, 'cos I haven't been on in a while.
    Please leave me a message if you would like to talk about anything pokemon-related, but be warned, i talk A LOT lol.
    I love luxray and pokemon black and white!
    Expect to see me around the forums, especially Black and White, and see ya!

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    New on this account, but finding it hard to really find people to talk to who aren't already in tight groups so I'm posting in here in case someone notices me. x)

Hi people. Looking forward to meeting a lot of new people and stuff and basically what everyone else is saying.

Coheed

Watcher in the Water
    Years
    I'm Coheed, and I'm new. I enjoy sarcasm, lurking, and coming off as a rude jerk. The main reason I made an account was to critique ROM hacks and show my own. You'll mainly find me in the emulation forums.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    Hellu ^^ Tamaneko here! I love to sing, play piano, flute & drums, draw...and be fun ^^ I'd love to roam around in the fan threads <3 see you guys there :D

Kodachrome

Monotype Connisseur
    Years
    Hi, I'm new here. I've been watching pokemon since the first series and have been hooked ever since, but I didn't actually start playing it until Diamond and Pearl came out. The funny thing is that the first games I got were Emerald and Sapphire since I got to the game store late and they were sold out of Diamond and Pearl. Right now in PBR I only have one team that is mono-Dark, but I'm currently working on a mono-Bug type team. I'm always up for battles so hit me up if you want to.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    Hello everyone! I'm new here, and I've been hooked on Pokemon since R/B/Y. I started to competitively battle a week into Diamond and Pearl, and EV train pretty good. I also breed pretty good, and come out with AMAZING IVs. I'm also a veteran in battling and have a pretty damn good team. I'm up for battles and trades whenever!

Years
    Greetings earthlings, I come in piece

Yo thread. Im a newbe here and I was hoping someone could read this little passage I have going on here and tell me what this website is good for. Anyway, I thought I'd tell you fine folks that my favorite pokemon are Altairia and Bastiodon... Blastoise is pretty epic too, and who could leave out Blazikan? that guy's awsome. I came here to boost my game. I realized when I got pokemon black that I was a bit too loyal to smogon, so I decided to come to this website and see what strategies you guys and gals use so when I transfer my pokemon to black from the last gen, I'll know how to raise them into bulldozers. Right now I'm working on a bastiodon, which just evolved, that is sassy, and knows stone edge, metal burst, iron head and earthquake and has a focus sash. my trick is to have the sash save it from an oncoming attack, then let metal burst counter. Next I'm doing a lead Gliscor. The reason Im choosing a Gliscore is because my big brother has this Toxicroak he likes to use and I though my buddy GLiscore could take care of him. Peace, pokemon, OUT

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    boo......
    I'm not really new but lost the password to my old account.
    S'pose i'm kinda new though0.o, 'cos I haven't been on in a while.
    Please leave me a message if you would like to talk about anything pokemon-related, but be warned, i talk A LOT lol.
    I love luxray and pokemon black and white!
    Expect to see me around the forums, especially Black and White, and see ya!
    Welcome back I guess. :P You know you can use the "recover my password" feature or something for your email address, unless you lost that as well, then you made the right choice in making a new account to come back.

New on this account, but finding it hard to really find people to talk to who aren't already in tight groups so I'm posting in here in case someone notices me. x)

Hi people. Looking forward to meeting a lot of new people and stuff and basically what everyone else is saying.
    I don't see why people are in tight groups or anything, since things seem pretty loose here from what I gather. Welcome to the community, and don't get critical hits on anyone. :P

I'm Coheed, and I'm new. I enjoy sarcasm, lurking, and coming off as a rude jerk. The main reason I made an account was to critique ROM hacks and show my own. You'll mainly find me in the emulation forums.

Hellu ^^ Tamaneko here! I love to sing, play piano, flute & drums, draw...and be fun ^^ I'd love to roam around in the fan threads <3 see you guys there :D
    Ooh, a musician. <3 I wish I could play more instrument, or at least get better at the instruments I have some knowledge in playing, which is actually quite a few. :) Welcome aboard.

Hi, I'm new here. I've been watching pokemon since the first series and have been hooked ever since, but I didn't actually start playing it until Diamond and Pearl came out. The funny thing is that the first games I got were Emerald and Sapphire since I got to the game store late and they were sold out of Diamond and Pearl. Right now in PBR I only have one team that is mono-Dark, but I'm currently working on a mono-Bug type team. I'm always up for battles so hit me up if you want to.
    Never met someone who was into the show more than the games. That's a first, or at least have started with the show for a long time, then play the games later. I bet you'd be interesting to talk to. ^_^

Hello everyone! I'm new here, and I've been hooked on Pokemon since R/B/Y. I started to competitively battle a week into Diamond and Pearl, and EV train pretty good. I also breed pretty good, and come out with AMAZING IVs. I'm also a veteran in battling and have a pretty damn good team. I'm up for battles and trades whenever!
    Amazing IVs you say? Maybe you could help me out with getting a few Pokemon or something, since I kinda need some for a tournament coming up here which I want to enter.

sup sup i am smerdo as my name says. lol XD
    Hello Smerdo, and welcome to the community! May I ask what brang you here? Was it the Anime discussion, the hacking area, the vibrant food? I just wanna know!

Heya! I'm new, and wanted to say hi! I'm a White player, so PM me and we can Battle or Trade. ^^
    Maybe later, as I do sometimes like to trade with other people. I know white is exclusive to Throh, so maybe you could give me one and I could give you a Sawk or something. :)

HEY I AM NEW TO THIS IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO BE MY FRIEND AND SHOW ME HOW TO DO THIS THAT WOULD BE AWESOM!!!!
    Well there isn't much to show what to do, since it seems pretty straight forward, but I'd happily be your friend, if the offer still stands of course. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back