• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello ^^ my name is also Scott i have only been here for a few days but everyone here is so welcoming. You will be good just i just tell you what i was told make sure you read the rules nothings worse than making a bad first impression.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hello PokeCommunity,
    After coming to look at the boards for ideas and refinement, I decided to join up. I'm looking for to learning to be a better trainer/battler and gaining some good friends/rivals.

Honor and Harmony,
    Nobleheart

Hey Nobleheart! Welcome to the PokéCommunity forums! :3

Hello everyone I'm Scott and also new to this site, used to be very active on other sites and met up with some at the NEC event in Birmingham last year :-) hope to get to know some of you and I look forward to using this site :-)

Hiya Scott! :DD Welcome to PC and I hope you get active over here, too! What exactly does NEC stand for, btw? I'm American so idk if it's like a term for something foreign to me orrrr I dunno. Nintendo something something? XD

Have fun around PC! :3

Hello, good to be here since Im a pokegeek myself...

Hey Poke-geek! Don't worry, you're definitely not the only Pokégeek here. XDD;

Years
  • Hey, I'm InfinityHero, an infinity blade fan as well as a pokemon fan. Mostly the two things I do. I spend time using GameShark cheats on my ROMs, though i get bored with it after a while. Hoping to make some friends and make my first real hack of pokemon (i really don't like the Unova Region, GO KANTO AND JOHTO)... though I get confused with hex tiles. I'm a writer, so if you need any poke fanfics to ease you from boredom, encourage me and I might write one. You may know me as Ben.Ro (my pen name/art name), but probably you don't.

Victory!

Psychic Pokemon Fan!
    Years
  • Hello! My name is Victory and I have Pokemon Black, Ruby and Fire Red versions. I like trading and I am working on creating a good team.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello, I'm new here. My name is MadDewottMan24. I usually go by Gamefreek24, but I decided on something involving Dewotts since I love them so much :)

Dewotts are AWESOME!~ I currently have a L19 Dewott on my Pokemon Party. And it's my best Pokemon so far. :) Welcome to PC and have fun! :)

Hey, I'm InfinityHero, an infinity blade fan as well as a pokemon fan. Mostly the two things I do. I spend time using GameShark cheats on my ROMs, though i get bored with it after a while. Hoping to make some friends and make my first real hack of pokemon (i really don't like the Unova Region, GO KANTO AND JOHTO)... though I get confused with hex tiles. I'm a writer, so if you need any poke fanfics to ease you from boredom, encourage me and I might write one. You may know me as Ben.Ro (my pen name/art name), but probably you don't.

You should visit the Beginner's Lounge of the ROM Hacking board. That's the place where you can go gather some tips and advice about starting a hack! Good luck making one! Welcome to PC! :)

Hello! My name is Victory and I have Pokemon Black, Ruby and Fire Red versions. I like trading and I am working on creating a good team.

If you need help creating your team, you should visit the Pokemon Strategies & Movesets board. Have fun, and welcome! :)

Hi! I'm The Bui, but you can just call me Bui. I'm currently writing a fanfiction, so that will be up eventually....^_^;

Is Buizel your favorite Pokemon? That's awesome! so is my pair's. I really love that GIF on your signature. Welcome to PC, and I look forward to your fanfic soon!~

Ruhn

Breeder
    Years
  • hey. i just registerend and joined in here. >.<
    so how does this work. don't know anyone or anything here. :o

Zeewolfsteen

Fire Master
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    Hey everybody! I am a game maker, mostly using RMXP to make Pokemon games. One is in the works right now, Steel Heart. I'm pretty new with the Starter Kit so if anybody would like to help that would be great. Anyway, I hope to have a good time here!

Magicsaur

Code Hero
    Years
  • Yo, I'm Magicsaur, and I'm a self-taught 3d Modeler, animator, artist, user interface designer, and a programmer. I joined because I like Pokemon, I'm developing my own pokemon fangame, and I'm interested in the game-making subcommunity here. C:

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2011
    Hey, Im Mike, or ShinySir, i found this forum becasue i was looking for a place where i could get a Japanese Ditto, just came to say hello, so HEY! :) Also do you know where i could post to get a Japanese Ditto, thanks!

Years
  • Hellu there

Hello there all pokemon fans. I've been playing pokemon since i was a kid and the first red and blue games were released, and I just can't stop! These games are really addictive, especially for a collector like myself. Anyway, take good care of me ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back