• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    im new here too.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moudinho

Moudinho Of All Trades
    Years
  • Hey!!

Hey!!Im new on here.Ok this might sound dumb but....how do you create a discussion thread?

Anyways what i would like to know is isit possible to import berry blender onto pokemon fire red base rom??
    THANKS

caboosegrif

Squirmander
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 9, 2012
    Hi
    im new on here
    and i want to make a pokemon fire red hack but im not sure how and i also need some ideas for a storyline
    can someone help me out?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2011
    hello, nice to meet you all :) Just like everyone else in this thread I'm really really new.

I have just one question for anyone who can answer:
    I got this message when I posted to a thread: "You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more."
    why is that? :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey!!Im new on here.Ok this might sound dumb but....how do you create a discussion thread?

Anyways what i would like to know is isit possible to import berry blender onto pokemon fire red base rom??
    THANKS

It's simple, you go to the board where you want to create the thread, and there will be a button that says "Create New Thread" or "New Thread". Also, you should ask that question at the Emulation section. ;)

Welcome to PC, and have fun!

hello! I am new. if anyone needs a spriter, I am a great one! I hope you now what a sprite is...

I know what sprites are! I've done some spriting before. I hope to see your work someday! Welcome to PC! :)

Hi
    im new on here
    and i want to make a pokemon fire red hack but im not sure how and i also need some ideas for a storyline
    can someone help me out?

You should visit the Beginner's Lounge located inside the Emulation board. On there, you can get the advice and the stuff you need to get started! Best of luck, and welcome! :)

hello, nice to meet you all :) Just like everyone else in this thread I'm really really new.

I have just one question for anyone who can answer:
    I got this message when I posted to a thread: "You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more."
    why is that? :(

It basically means you have to make at least 15 posts in order to post links. This was done to prevent spam or some sort. Don't be alarmed. Once you post count reaches 15, then you can start sharing links. Welcome to PC, and hope this answers your question! :)

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Uhhh, hi... ;u;

Hallo pokecommunity. I'm XxSweetDreamsxX, and err...I feel weird being here for the first time, lol. I'd like to make some new friends if possible.

Pokemon wise, I'm a collector of shiny pokemon. If anyone wants one they can pm me with a request, but I can't always guarantee you'll get what you want. ^^;

You can call me by whatever name you'd like X'D <3

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Hey everyone I'm Cao Pi and I'm new here. I have loved pokemon for a long time and I love to collect pokemon games. I currently have every game in the main series and have most of the spin offs. I would also love to learn how to make my own hacked game here(although I have no idea how). I would love to meet some new friends here and just kinda get to know some of the members here. :)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    hello, i just joined because i've always had a thing for pokemon. my favorite is umbreon ever since the second gen. of pokemon came out. my dream would be to have pokemon become real, everyone to have pokemon, hope everyone welcomes me to the pokecommunity :) i also draw, and i'm very good at what i do, especially drawing pokemon.. aha.

Shadess

King Of Sarcasm.
    Years
  • The newest one here

Hi guys, i am prob the newest one 'round here.
    I think i'm gonna use this forum a lot.
    And read my custom title before replying to my posts.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hallo pokecommunity. I'm XxSweetDreamsxX, and err...I feel weird being here for the first time, lol. I'd like to make some new friends if possible.

Pokemon wise, I'm a collector of shiny pokemon. If anyone wants one they can pm me with a request, but I can't always guarantee you'll get what you want. ^^;

You can call me by whatever name you'd like X'D <3

Heya XxSweetDreamsxX! Welcome to PC, and I'm sure you'll find plenty of friends if you want them. XDD And you can probably find tons of offers for shiny Pokémon all over the place in the Trade Corner! You should check that place out! :3

Hey everyone I'm Cao Pi and I'm new here. I have loved pokemon for a long time and I love to collect pokemon games. I currently have every game in the main series and have most of the spin offs. I would also love to learn how to make my own hacked game here(although I have no idea how). I would love to meet some new friends here and just kinda get to know some of the members here. :)

Hiya Cao Pi! If you're interested in working on a hack, I'd definitely have to start off by directing you to the Emulation sub-forum, which is here. From there, you can look in the Tutorials section or the Toolbox section for guidance, and checking out other hacks for inspiration in Hacks Showcase!

Hello all! My name is Koji, Nice you meet all of you.

White: 1635-4177-6829

Hey koji8123, welcome to PC! Make sure to stick that Friend Code in the part of your profile intended it for, too! :3

hello, i just joined because i've always had a thing for pokemon. my favorite is umbreon ever since the second gen. of pokemon came out. my dream would be to have pokemon become real, everyone to have pokemon, hope everyone welcomes me to the pokecommunity :) i also draw, and i'm very good at what i do, especially drawing pokemon.. aha.

Hiya Rido95! I LOVE UMBREON TOO AAAA :DD He's probably my favorite Eeveelution out of all six or seven or fourteen or however many there are anymore. ;-; Have you looked at our Art Gallery section? We've got a lot of budding artists and stuff here. :DD

Hi guys, i am prob the newest one 'round here.
    I think i'm gonna use this forum a lot.
    And read my custom title before replying to my posts.

I hope you do, Shadess! And welcome to PC, hehe. You have quite the interesting usertitle.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Hey, I am new. Currently doing a Youtube account of my Nuzlocke journey. Thought I might, join this place. It seems nice.
    A Nuzlocke run? Seems neat! I'm also doing one for myself, which has been postponed ever since I got Pokemon Black version, but oh well. :P Did you know we have a Nuzlocke thread somewhere in here? You might want to check that out and post some of your updates in there or something. :)

Have a great time here!

DarkDragonGirl

Lightning Striker
    Years

• A Nuzlocke run? Seems neat! I'm also doing one for myself, which has been postponed ever since I got Pokemon Black version, but oh well. :P Did you know we have a Nuzlocke thread somewhere in (I can't quote/post urls yet)? You might want to check that out and post some of your updates in there or something. :)

Have a great time here!

Why yes I did know. I tried to submit a thread, but unfortunately I must wait for an approval? My username on YT is TheOddGentleman

Kind of rocky in the start, but I hope they get better. Yeah it is a ROM, I think the Quality is better, despite well those that frown on pirates. Only once, never again. I know terrible.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2013
    HI, I'm somewhat new member here even though I've joined for more than a year. This is actually my first post on the thread. I hope we can all be friends

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back