• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Sounds fun Jesse!

And hiii SupahNinja~ I've played that, yes. ^_^

hi im new to forums but i think this one is my favourite ive been and looked at other forums but there not as friendly as this one and ill try and get my b/w friend code out

i like battling i like putting them on youtube so when i have a good battle win/lose no matter if its a good battle ill put it on youtube
    Hay StarmieSpin! You've certainly picked the right place for friendliness. :3 What's new and interesting in your world today?

SupahNinja

Scripting Ninja
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Wow :o
    That must be fun. Do you have to hold your leg in the air after you kick?
    Yes. it often ends up with someone falling over and the next person jumping on them. >:)

And hiii SupahNinja~ I've played that, yes. ^_^
    Hi. :D

So, do you guys just play the normal way? Or do you have any "custom modes"?

Also, something to discuss:
    Which reigon do you think has the best legendaries?
    I like the Johto and Kanto legendaries, personally.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    When I have played, we play normally... I'm not very good lol.

I LIKE HOENN :D
    It's got just enough legendaries and they're all pretty cool. :D

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
    Years
    Yes. it often ends up with someone falling over and the next person jumping on them. >:)

Also, something to discuss:
    Which reigon do you think has the best legendaries?
    I like the Johto and Kanto legendaries, personally.
    So it's an excuse to glomp people! I love it. Muahaha >x]

And personally, Hoenn was my favorite too. Gotta love those regi's :3

SupahNinja

Scripting Ninja
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    When I have played, we play normally... I'm not very good lol.

I LIKE HOENN :D
    It's got just enough legendaries and they're all pretty cool. :D
    Yeah, Rayquaza is pretty cool.
    But I find it odd that they make Kyogre so much better than Groudon. There's no "balance".
    I love the Regis, though.
    And Jirachi is not too good, not too bad. I always think of Jirachi and Celebi together, for some reason...

=(^.^)=

Years
    Yeah, Rayquaza is pretty cool.
    But I find it odd that they make Kyogre so much better than Groudon. There's no "balance".
    I love the Regis, though.
    And Jirachi is not too good, not too bad. I always think of Jirachi and Celebi together, for some reason...
    Well, doesn't intense sunlight half water moves? And Groudon knows Solarbeam, which now won't have to charge? As long as you send Groudon out after Kyogre, he stands a decent chance of KO'ing Kyogre, despite it's good special defense :3
    I think the same thing about Jirachi and Celebi xD And Mew, sometimes. Hmm..
    Mew > Celebi > Jirachi > trio from 4thGen > Victini :3

SupahNinja

Scripting Ninja
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Well, doesn't intense sunlight half water moves? And Groudon knows Solarbeam, which now won't have to charge? As long as you send Groudon out after Kyogre, he stands a decent chance of KO'ing Kyogre, despite it's good special defense :3
    I think the same thing about Jirachi and Celebi xD And Mew, sometimes. Hmm..
    Mew > Celebi > Jirachi > trio from 4thGen > Victini :3
    Yeah, but if Kyogre gets the first hit, Groudon will take a lot of damage... I guess it depends on who goes first then.

:D
    Mew is one of my favorite legendaries, and pretty much the only Psychic type that I really like.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Possibly you connect Jirachi and Celebi because they both were featured in a movie which involved them befriending a young boy?

Idk I like Jirachi. Probably because it made Max happy...
    shush I like Max. xD;

SupahNinja

Scripting Ninja
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Possibly you connect Jirachi and Celebi because they both were featured in a movie which involved them befriending a young boy?

Idk I like Jirachi. Probably because it made Max happy...
    shush I like Max. xD;
    I don't know why, but I don't watch too many Pokémon movies.
    I much prefer the games.But I like how Jirachi can grant wishes.
    I remeber that I heard a rumor that in Emerald, after you talk to the guy in the Mossdeep Space Center until he tells you that the 100th launch is ready, and you go on the spaceschip, then you battle Jirachi.
    But I tried it, and it didn't work. D: I wasted so much time on that.

EDIT: Found it.
    https://www.kidzworld.com/article/4...gba-game-cheats-capturing-jarachi-walkthrough
    Idk what I did wrong. :(

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I always heard that rumor with Deoxys tbh. The one I heard for Jirachi was if your save game was at exactly 99:99 you could go to the Trick Master and receive Jirachi. Or was that Mew...? Also wait Jirachi doesn't even live in space anymore and hasn't for a few millennia. o_O

=(^.^)=

Years
    Rawr I go to sleep and miss out on all the convo XD

I'd only said Mew > Celebi > Jirachi > trio from 4thGen > Victini cuz they're all the 'cute' legendaries in each region, and are all at least part psychic type. They seem to have started a trend :3

Also, I though that white rock outside of the space center had something to do with Jirachi..?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Also, I though that white rock outside of the space center had something to do with Jirachi..?
    It is just a rumor, there is nothing to it.

"Also, there is a rumor that involves the Shaymin event at Route 224. It's that when Professor Oak said that there was another white rock in Kanto, it could have been a mistake, and that the programmers meant the white rock near here. This has yet to be proven, since no remakes to Ruby and Sapphire have been made."

Quoted from Bulbapedia, so it could be something that deals with either Jirachi or Deoxys. Or they could have put it there planning ahead in future games like they did with the reference to Munna in RBG. So maybe it deals with Shaymin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back