• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

Years
    WOW, you got a good deck, i want one like that

xD i want a cyber dragon thing for my dragon deck, i would remove my thunder dragons for them xD

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Alright, I need the attention of all members. We will have an online duel tournement in the other cards section. We will post our decks and duel in branch tournement style. The winner will get to make the nestn contest and a special prize made by me.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    You are welcomed into our club Jordan!^^ What is your favorite card?
    @Seto's Girl: I want Agent09 permision first, but maybe nest tuesday, so I can make the chart.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Akio123 said:
    You are welcomed into our club Jordan!^^ What is your favorite card?
    @Seto's Girl: I want Agent09 permision first, but maybe nest tuesday, so I can make the chart.
    that gives me enough time to build a new deck.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Akio123 said:
    Alright, I need the attention of all members. We will have an online duel tournement in the other cards section. We will post our decks and duel in branch tournement style. The winner will get to make the nestn contest and a special prize made by me.
    That contest that I proposed about twenty minutes ago.

Back