• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Akio123 said:
    I made and anti ban deck for the soul purpose of being able to win neasily. Notice before anyone makes a response I said ANTI-BAN> WHich means I have included things like CED and My enovoy of the Begining.
    So it a traditional format deck.

I don't like the American Series

I like the manga.

And I basically like the TCG game. Advenced format.

Favorite Card. Not sure but I would say Heavy Storm.

My deck:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1553845#post1553845

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Akio123 said:
    I love the manga and yes traditional American format. Also are you in the tournenment.
    What tournament?

Is there one in New York?

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Agent9 said:
    No the tournament we're having in the Other Cards fourm. To enter you have to join this club.
    Oh. You mean online dueling.
    Sure okay.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Alright, the tournement starts next week as stated. You must post your decks a day before and register a day before, so I know you are changing your decks and I know what you are using (We all will, but say someone has a bad deck they post it and suddenyl running a generic control deck) If a rule is found broken, YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED! Next order of buisness, No God Cards, due to the fact there is no official way to play it.

Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    X_X I HATE online dueling......if this contest comes to light count me out....sorry folks.

meh, same here ?_? to many cheaters ,

akio, why you like heavy storm **blinks**

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Seto_girl said:
    meh, same here ?_? to many cheaters ,

akio, why you like heavy storm **blinks**
    That was a completely random question, but its a strong card that is just Dark Hole, but for magia and trap cards. Plus if you use it in combination with another card like Statue Of the Wicked or another card I am thinking of.

Years
    Statue of the wicked is ok, but i prefer the union of des dendle and vampire orchis

Heres a question, if you play a giant trunade, it says on the card (( all magic and trap cards on the field are returned to the owners hand )) does it get returned, cause it is on the field, if so, i would put it in my deck O_O

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Seto_girl said:
    Statue of the wicked is ok, but i prefer the union of des dendle and vampire orchis

Heres a question, if you play a giant trunade, it says on the card (( all magic and trap cards on the field are returned to the owners hand )) does it get returned, cause it is on the field, if so, i would put it in my deck O_O
    All cards that Giant Trunade effects goes back to your hand.

Back