• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • I like Seto, just because he is smart and so sarcastic. I find sarcasm funny, but I wish that he and Mokuba could have found a way to save Noa. Let;s have a moment of silence for Noa.

Years
  • Cybex Mewtwo said:
    Seto annoys the living daylights out of me.....he's too macho and nieve for my tastes.

O_O youre evvviilll!! lol j/k

meh seal of orichalcos as a card lol, that would be cool,

Field
    All monsters on youre side of the field get 500 atck points, plus youre monsters get glowly cool eyes

=3 i would buy one

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Agent9 said:
    I litterally hate Yami though. He fricken used the Seal of Orichalcos. He also has Timaues *is jealous*
    WHAT?!
    .... Whatever, he used Seal of Orichalcos and I leterally love him for that. Don't ask why, but I think it was because there was no more Yugi around, and I personally am not a big fan of Yugi. So nya! XD

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • I was thinking and on kidswb seto told sigfried loyd that you couldn't enter under a fake name but yugi's granpa entered as apdnarg and that's not his name.

Years
  • obelisk-kun said:
    I was thinking and on kidswb seto told sigfried loyd that you couldn't enter under a fake name but yugi's granpa entered as apdnarg and that's not his name.

wow, thats true, thanks for saying that

kidswb have done it again lol!

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • Agent9 said:
    could you say that more clearer? I couldn't understand what you said.
    welll if you've been watching kids wb sigfreid butcher(sp) entered under the name sigfreid loyd and kaiba did some reasearch figured it out and disqualified him because it was against the rules but yugi's grandpa wentered under the name apdnarg and nothing happened to him.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Yea, but you need to speak proberly no offense. I can barely make heads or tails of what you are saying. Anyway, I don't like Yami either. I think he is kind of over rated for a hero.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • My problem is like I don't like heros in a general sense. I like the rivals like Kaiba or Marik. I now also like Joey.

Back