• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

Years
  • =3 I dont like yami , cause the whole

".Trust in the heart of the cards." when can it go wrong @_@
    I did it once in a duel, i did get des wombat =D which i needed ,cause of my lily on the filed , but still..... its a little over used now..

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • obelisk-kun said:
    welll if you've been watching kids wb sigfreid butcher(sp) entered under the name sigfreid loyd and kaiba did some reasearch figured it out and disqualified him because it was against the rules but yugi's grandpa wentered under the name apdnarg and nothing happened to him.
    Everybody hates Yami?! Rawr! Me no likey you!

... Ok, whatever, hate him. *sulks*

ANyway I think I know why Solomon, aka Grandpa, wasn't disqualified. He was defeated in the first round, as we know, and as Mokuba did say, he let him because he taught Yugi everything he knows. Or mabye it's because KidsWB and 4Kids suck. As for the Heart of the Cards, I guess I sort of believe it, but I don't use it because I don't duel much. ^^ So, yeah. :P

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Agent9 said:
    I prefer Rafael. Valiant. and he had a change of heart. don't all villains have change of hearts? (not the cards)
    I am just saying his name is Valon (Or varon depending what version you are watching or reading). Also, Solomon Mouto did not get disqalified, because he was not trying to ruin poor Seto's company. I want to know why everyone hates my porr man Seto. I mean he never did anything to anyone!

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Hi! I'm back!
    Agent9 said:
    mmk bye then...I don't get how kaiba took control of kaiba corp.
    Well, there's two different ways of explaining this. In the manga and very very first season, Seto pushed his Stepfather out the window, thus killing him, and being the heir to the corporation, took control over it. But in the dubbed version, Seto threatened to push Gozoboro out the window, almost actually doing it, and gave Gozoboro a heart attack. But Gozoboro was saved, otherwise he wouldn't have shown up in "Enter the Shadow Realm."

So, there ya have it! ^^

Years
  • I know mokuba was supposed to give him some of the share of kaiba korp, but seto lets him have it back or something @_@

Tara14241

Only talent: Geekiness
    Years
  • Hmm... never really noticed that there was a yugioh clan here.

Hmm... my favorite card... Dark Magician of Chaos ^_^ I used to have that card until someone ran off with it T_T Once I find out who did it, they'll get one heck of a payback :(

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I have a deck worth of uber cards like both of my envoys and My Dark Magician of Chaos.

Back