• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The newbie says hi.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    Hello there! I've just come across this forum yesterday. It seems like a nice place, and I'm looking forward to joining in on plenty of the discussions.

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
    Have a good time here at PC, it might take a day or two to get into the groove of things but its super fun once you do :]

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years

Hiya, Mr Magnius! Welcome to the poke'community forums, buddy.

Well, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun over here. Just be sure to take a look at the rules and the FAQ and you'll be safe from any unnecessary trouble. ;D

If you've got any question/doubt related to the community, feel free to contact any staff member about it. They may be busy, but they never stay away from helping new members out. Our resident mods, Drew and Hiidoran are pretty helpful. You can ask them before anybody else. ;D

Anyways, be sure to have a lot of fun at PC, mate. See you around! :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    i can tell that you are new to this place, and loooking forward to exploring the forums and shtuff

Back