• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    Eh, I've learnt my shandi lesson. But still, lampposts have never looked so sexy...:laugh:

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    Hot chocolate for me please. And salty chips. I'm at school, and the queue for lunch is about 50m long so there's no hope of food:(

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    *has Metagross clean the bar up again*
    So, how about a little espresso decaffeinate please?

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    Hmm, espresso's too strong for me. In light of your anti-alcohol thing, KARR, minors are only allowed shandi or weak wine if you're a teenager. And only two shots of vodka each!

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    Yeah, but some people lie about their ages. Besides, unfortunately, some adults propose alcohol to children (a kid is a baby goat).

This time a Whismur Screech, please (that's pineapple juice with large amounts of sugar).

Wooo! Let's jump around everywhere pretending to be cheerleaders! Gardevoir, stop me if I become a nuisance. Anyone for a tango?
    *switches the music to waltz*

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    OoOoO..........ya I've heard about that, it's scary

*drinks some more Stellar*

I don't get drunk easily :S

*falls over*

I seeeeeeeee stairs? *looks up*

*blacks out*

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    Hey! Have you been reading the rules???
    Oh well, I spose if you just have a shot its alright. Wanna dance? *Puts Video killed the Radio star on the jukebox*

Back