• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nintai Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Alright, the verdict: I hate to say this, but from that battle, I have to say no. At least, you can't enter as a full fledged member. I can talk to Mike and see if we can set up a junior/trainee member system, but as of now, I don't think you have the experience to be a normal member. Really sorry, but I know Mike's intentions with this clan, and it's meant for the pros.

I don't want to discourage you though. If you want to improve, I can help you out some. Just give me a PM and I'll help you out a bit. And feel free to hang around the thread. I'll accept you as a jr member and make Mike let you in as one. Once you've trained some, you can test for a full membership.

GTA-Niko

Grand Theft Hedgehog
    Years
    Alright, the verdict: I hate to say this, but from that battle, I have to say no. At least, you can't enter as a full fledged member. I can talk to Mike and see if we can set up a junior/trainee member system, but as of now, I don't think you have the experience to be a normal member. Really sorry, but I know Mike's intentions with this clan, and it's meant for the pros.

I don't want to discourage you though. If you want to improve, I can help you out some. Just give me a PM and I'll help you out a bit. And feel free to hang around the thread. I'll accept you as a jr member and make Mike let you in as one. Once you've trained some, you can test for a full membership.
    Your Pokemon were at least three times faster than mine. I'm trying to find out how to EV train, but Taylor won't take the time to explain. Could you?

Years
    As a matter of fact, you're wrong. My pokemon weren't faster, they were slower. The move Trick Room makes the slower pokemon move first. Other than Bakphoon, who was holding the Choice Scarf(boosts speed by 1.5 but restricts the pokemon to only one move) all my pokemon were extremely slow. I'll try to explain some stuff.

GTA-Niko

Grand Theft Hedgehog
    Years
    I never really wanted to be a full member, I just wanted to be a partial member like One Wing so I made a banner, but I wasn't accepted, so I had to do the battle test...

If you didn't use your Bakphoon to destroy my Gengar in one hit with Gengar not being able to attack one single time, I wouldn't have done so bad. My Gengar is really good.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    banner time, also i won't be competing in the contest since i can't get a prize anyways, aight anyways i don't really like this one, i think i put in too many words, and yeah i just don't like but:
    The Nintai Clan

um did my other post get through?

Last edited:

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
    Well I think so far yours is the coolest even though it has alot of words I like what it says.

And I don't want to put training members in this thread. To much, I just want Clan members got it.

And One_Wing You don't need to be tested I know your good.

And taylor stop makeing up your own rules your not a tester so you CAN'T make your own rules, thats my job And the testers.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    :P im not really self-confident am i...XD

and thanx about the test

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    would like to join the clan>
    who here is the tester?

MY FC is 1418 5218 7909.

would like quick reply.