• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nintai Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Spoiler:

Years
    Hey I made this userbar. Copy this if you're in clan nintai.

The Nintai Clan

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    OK. This place has been getting a lot of pretty spammy posts recently, so I will give a warning to try to get back on topic of the entire clan idea or I might have to close this thread (I mean, a little offtopicness isn't too bad, but here, there seems to be a lot of it)

Years
    Tyranitar. :D I'm liking them a lot now for some reason.

@classicrockfan - Come on dude, it's not been that bad. I'll try to keep it down, just so you're happy. And Deano already got on our case for spam.

Years
    Seriously, DD and CRF: You both need to calm down on that detail. So what if they're SPAMming? It is their Clan thread. As long as only members do it, They should be allowed.
    Clans for meant for battlers.Spamming really isn't battling.You're not a member either and you were spamming as well. =[
    Sorry if I'm acting like a mod.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    how do you do the 'content hidden thing'?

Now we have some big spoilers for those who hate this :P
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    aight mukka and guys, later i'll set up a chat room since the mods are threatening to ban us...:(and yeah sasuke is beast, its not spam if i add some usefullness to it :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back