• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nintendo DS WIFI Club

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • If you have a Nintendo Ds and a wireless game like Mario Kart and wanna post your friend code so we can play together join this Fanclub :D

Owner:
    BlastoiseB.B.

Co-Owner:
    Poke-Rev

Members:
    Jeremy
    Jimbobjo

Last edited:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • OK, I don't have the complete setup yet but I have a router and will be getting Mario Kart tomorrow.

So, may I join.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Sure and do you wanna be Co-owner? also as soon as you get it tomorrow post your Friend Code ok :D

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Alright then I'll be co-owner.

I'll give you my Friend Code as soon as I get it tomorrow.

This is going to sweet!

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Sure and when you get it don't forget to post your friend code as soon as one member does I post mine and put them in the first post :D

StephenPokemon Master

Me X ChakiChu from Janime
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    I would like to join please.As...Friend Code Keeper..which means I write the friend codes down and if anyone forgets them I'll remind them what it is.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Ok Sure both of you can join and Ill post my friend code in a little im to lazy to do it right now :D

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Ok I am finally posting my friend code and it is 378016542685 when you get yours give me it and we can race :D

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • d00d, I am pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My darn router isn't compatible so now I have to return it and say it didn't work or something.

It's okay though, I shall buy a new one tomorrow.

Mario Kart totally owns me now.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • That Sucks Poke-Rev I wish you could have gotten it now but one thing you can still see your friend code right? Wanna Post it SO I can put you in my friend list :D

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • My first router was not compatible with the DS and now this darn connection test is taking forever, I've been waiting for like 20 minutes darn it!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the world doesn't want me to play online, I don't blame them. xd

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • well its ok mine does not work Either :( BUT! :D At my job there is a wireless router thats where I have been playing so I hope you can find one :D

Back