• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Not-So-Enigmatic Enigma

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Hello all! I am rawkhawk64, but you can call me "rawk"! I came here out of curiosity, and can see that this looks like a place for a Pokemaniac like me! I'm currently in the process of working on my own Pokemon game using RPG Maker. Well, I look forward to making many friends here!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Awesome, welcome to PC! :) I'm sure you can enjoy your stay.

Also, it's great to see you making a new Pokemon game! If you need me to ever test something, feel free to ask! :)

Years
  • 'Sup Rawk! You rock, hehe. Welcome to PokeCommunity~

You're totally right that this is the greatest place for Pokemaniacs of all sorts. ;P There's a ton of different fans around the forum, from people who have loved Pokemon since the beginning to other fans who are new to the series! Where do you fall in that regard? :D Have you been into Pokemon for a long time? Share some info with us if you'd like, so we can see what you have in common with the rest of our members!

Oh, if you're interested in making games with RPG Maker, you'll probably enjoy hanging around Game Development. It's a really comprehensive board with a lot of cool tutorials and resources, much like Emulation for the aspiring ROM hacker, and it's a wonderful place to be if you want to make fangames. Maruno is a wonderful moderator as well and is really knowledgeable in that field, so I'm sure he'll be able to help you look around the section if you're ever lost. :) Do you have any ideas for your game yet? If you need a team there should be a team recruitment thread in the main Game Dev section where you can request help, so that's another option for you! Good luck and I'll be looking forward to seeing your game published. Make sure to work hard and get it up! Some people say they'll make a game and then disappear, which is always really sad.

Anyways, have a great time here okay! Pleasure meeting you! <3

Back