• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Notoriouz Trade Shop

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Right after searching around this is what i need cloned :

For World King :

Gamestop Pikachu Coloured Pichu lvl50 UT Jolly Nature : Charge, Volt Tackle, Endeaver, Endure
    ALAMOS Darkrai

For stavross

Jap Wifi Mew lvl 5 UT Jolly Nature : Pound
    WishMaker Jirachi lvl 18 Impish Nature : Wish, Confusion, Rest, Swift

Elmo :

shiny raquaza, alamos darkrai, vgc shiny milotic and space centered deoxys

thats quite a lot - i need clones for myself and for the other people :)

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • @ rush i can do a turtwig for torchik or shiny slakoth for a torchik and i can clone ur pichu for u

@ ash- i cloned a couple of pihus for world king last night he shud have like 4 of them , i can get all of these done later i think ill be having breakfeast soon, btw wud u like ur shiny feraligathr cloned 2 ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    i had that cloned ages ago when i was going to trade it with someone, ended up not trading so still have 2 :)
    thats okay and remember the TMs as well :)

NotoriouzElmo

Years
  • lol ight i got ur tms cloned last night so there set if u want well do the tm trades first with the shiny feraligatr trade , ill clone ur pokes then trade them back with the other tms, then ill the the cloning for stavross and world king

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    yeah that sounds good - once you have the pokes to clone, let me know how many Randoms i need to bring

NotoriouzElmo

Years
  • ight if ur ready, im ready for the first half of the trade, i have a shiny darkrai, and 5 budews in my party, each holding a tm. the first 6 tms are sludge bomb, the 2 rain dances, solar beam, giga impact, and dream eater. u shud have the 4 pokemon u were gonna trade me the raquaza darkrai milotic and deoxys, and also the shiny feraligathr, plus one random

Dances with noone.
    Years
  • Would like those clones sooner or later... :D anyways I thank u for your cloneing thangul niss :D and would just like to say i would happily give u some pokemon for free :/

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Gamestp Deoxys (attack)
    Gamestp Deoxys (regular)
    Gamestp Pikachu colored pichu
    TRU Arceus UT
    Tru shaymin UT
    Movie 09 Arceus UT

could you say the dates and nature of these pokemon?

NotoriouzElmo

Years
  • @ 11 yea dat wud be nice lol i mean i gave u a free zapdos and cloned a bunch for u sooo lol yea

@Kenjin- im on wifi at the moment but will give u this info as soon as i get off wifi

Update - New shiny feraligatr, alimos darkrai, shiny requaza, space center deoxys , and the VGC09 shiny milotic

Kenjin i just realized that the regular form gamestop deoxys was hacked so im taking that down
    Gamestp Deoxys (attack)- Jun 21, 2008 Rash nature UT
    Gamestp Pichu Jolly nature Jan 30, 2010 (also UT)
    TRU Arceus adamant nature Nov 8, 2009
    TRU Shaymin Bashful nature Mar 27, 2009
    Movie 09 Arceus Quiet Nature Jul. 18, 2009

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Don't forget are trade, my pokemon ranger events ( riolu and manaphy) for your Shiny Larvitar and Shiny Feraligatr.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    Alright Elmo :]
    I got my Turtwig ready.
    tell me when we can meet :D

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Hey, I was wondering if still want to make the trade we talked about yesterday, my pokemon ranger events ( riolu and manaphy) for your Shiny Larvitar and Shiny Feraligatr?

Back