• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Notoriouz Trade Shop

Rapide

Self-esteemed Wumbologist.
    Years
    Would you like a Pikachu Colored Pichu (Jolly nature, Date: February 6, 2010) for the Faraway Land Raikou? If you don't, I also have Ev'd Azelf, EV'd Uxie, and some shinies.

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
    @ twine im also interested in ur shiny vulpix how but the pcp and the shiny vulpix ?

@everyone else - come on guys keep the trades coming lol

BUMP BUMP

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    i put in the first post in the recent trades
    btw im online and have ur pokes

Edit: new mattle Ho-oh & Surfing Pikachu

Last edited:

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    Shiny Scyther (received from psycho86wardbg) lvl 1 UT
    Shiny Scizor lvl 1 UT
    natures on the above please:)

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    what are the ivs/evs/nature on your shiny umbreon. ive been looking for that for a while. I have a shiny breloom with poison heal ability, adamant nature, attacks: spore, substitute, focus punch, substitute. it has good ivs. ill give you redistribution rights to it as well. however, i will need a clone of it back.

EDIT:

the ivs are as follows: 31/31/30/11/30/19

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    @ stavross there both the same nature admant
    @ inkpuddle i will be recieving one of those soon, can u offer sumthin else
    @jester right now i only now the nature of it which is admant ill tell u the evs and ivs in a lil bit

BTW recieved a new shiny eevee, shiny beldum , and shiny dragtini

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    nvm, sorry im not interested in umbreon.

However....

nature/evs/ivs on the dratini, eevee and beldum please.

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    all three of them are ut so they dnt have evs , eevee is lvl 1 careful, dratini lvl 15 admant, beldum admant lvl 54 gimmie a sec to calculate their ivs

Beldums ivs=Beldum, Adamant, Lv.54 - HP: 117 (19/0) | Atk: 80 (16/0) | Def: 99 (15/0) | Sp.Atk: 42 (8/0) | Sp.Def: 84 (27/0) | Spd: 42 (9/0) | Hidden Power: 53, GRASS | Format: stat (IV/EP)

Dratini ivs= Dratini, Adamant, Lv.15 - HP: 39 (14/0) | Atk: 28 (15/0) | Def: 20 (13/0) | Sp.Atk: 18 (6/0) | Sp.Def: 22 (16/0) | Spd: 20 (3/0) | Hidden Power: 47, GROUND | Format: stat (IV/EP)

Eevee ivs= eevee, Careful, Lv.1 - HP: 12 (15/0) | Atk: 6 (15/0) | Def: 6 (15/0) | Sp.Atk: 5 (20/0) | Sp.Def: 6 (15/0) | Spd: 6 (15/0) | Hidden Power: 59, ELECTRIC | Format: stat (IV/EP)

@ elhero how bout shiny gastly and 10th aniv blastoise ?

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    all three of them are ut so they dnt have evs , eevee is lvl 1 careful, dratini lvl 15 admant, beldum admant lvl 54 gimmie a sec to calculate their ivs

@ elhero how bout shiny gastly and 10th aniv blastoise ?
    Sounds good. I'll be on in one moment, just have to do a few trades first. You still have my Fc correct?

Back