• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Notoriouz Trade Shop

Droidz

¬‿¬
Years
  • @droidz- is dis good ?
    Arcanine, Adamant, 308/350/196/199/196/289, Intimidate, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, Fire Fang, Flare Blitz.
    Yeah thats fine also i don't need the Aggron so i can trade you these 3

Vaporeon, Bold, 448/149/240/255/226/183, Water Absorb, Surf, Hidden Power (ELECTRIC), Protect, Wish.

Arcanine, Adamant, 308/350/196/199/196/289, Intimidate, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, Fire Fang, Flare Blitz.

Tangrowth, Modest, 336/205/344/350/124/113, Chlorophyll, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Earthquake, Sludge
    Bomb

for your shiny ev'd politoad, almaldo and gliscor, Okay?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    @fiery grave- well im interested in the shiny evd glaceon, wats the moveset ?

Sorry didn't have internet till now.

Its move set is blizzard, Icy wind, Ice shard, and Bite. though it is still only lvl 50.

Edit: Also i am more interested in your flawless ditto

Last edited:

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Would a Palcity Lucario or a VGC10 shiny eevee interest you for your red metagross? And is Raikou offered after we trade once, or during our first trade?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    I want these. But I have a question, are they from like the pokemon colluesum or the XD? o.o

Shiny Faraway Place Riolu
    Shiny Faraway Place Minum
    Shiny Faraway Place Plusle
    Faraway Place Raikou with perfect IV's (offered for free after a completed trade)

strider9

PKMN TRAINER
    Years
  • I'm interested in your 10 aniv Entei. I have a Euro event Regigigas France or Spain or a Shiny UT Lv.1 Manaphy from pokemon ranger.(ot:RNC4EVR)

The Jolly Roger

Black Market
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    I'll trade you my Max EV Machamp, max EV Scizor, or Max EV shiny Kyogre for the shiny Gorebyss, shiny Kingdra, or shiny Lugia.

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • der schatten- the ivs are, 31,31,31,8,31,31

Hey everyone, if you're intested in anything im willing to trade you a pokemon frm my hg/Diamond for some lucky eggs to my pkmn white (only need 5), will also take shinies for my pokemon white

Back