• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The November TCTI! [TCTI] V 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I have other issues! Maybe.

... I think I'll use the computers in directed study... yeah. Which means... idk what I'll do in history. :[

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    When you care about someone, do you tell them? Or do you expect them to know that you do?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Ugh, I lost the enthusiasm to do assignments. K SELF, CONCENTRATE. If I get this done... yes. k, get it done self. Before tonight. You want to do history tonight, that'll be your reward...

talking to self works.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    C'mon Nica, you can do it! Though next time you should do your work ahead of time.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Thing is, it IS ahead of time... by about a week. XD; I just want to get everything done so then for the complete two months all I'll have to do is study. Not using MSN really does help.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Listening to Music helps me, so does thinking of the consequences if I DON't do my work. but, because I'm paranoid, I often think negatively...I'd recommend thinking of the rewards, instead of the consequences.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I didn't understand the meaning of no MSN at that point though. XD;

I'm weird. I'm fine not being on MSN, but when others weren't it was like omgendoftheworld.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

... I was trying to type analyse... and I typed "analyka" ... habit with ly. XDDD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

... Imma go to the other computers nao. If we can get in, that is. :[ And only two questions left for evaluation, yayyy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back