• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The November TCTI! [TCTI] V 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    The November TCTI! [TCTI] V 5.0
    [jq]Pretty much. And I have a special page just to see other people's signatures XD[/jq]The coding isn't in the sig bit at all, go check. >:3

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    TWEWY is freaking awesoooooome.

Play it. Now.

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, also known as M&L3 since it's the third game in the series XD
    (It also was the Japanese game, they don't like the American subtitles as much XD).

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024

Oh okay I'll get it now then and play it laters xD

Meh, I dunno about that one, I need screenshots.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    I am back from school! Got a 70 on yesterday's Physics test and a 100 on today's Government quiz (yay!)
    I still need to play TWEWY and M&L3. The first two M&L RPGs were fan-freaking-tastic.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I'm this from making an announcement in the HGSS board threatening with permabans to the guys who go around spoiling stuff abour Silver's father in the thread titles.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    People have been doing that? o.o
    *hasn't been lurking in the HG/SS boards enough apparently*
    wow. two people beat me :S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back