• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The November TCTI! [TCTI] V 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitori

⚔:: Crazy Baby
    Years

Thank you, Imageshack, for not being blocked on my computer. Gav, your sig. really is pretty :3

What's strange, is that for some reason the Photobucket image in Gav's sig. is blocked by my school, but the Photobucket images in this theme and in Yuyu's theme aren't blocked.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Sadly, there's no one around who'd do something that nice for me. I've taken painkillers, 'cause I don't know what I've done to it. D;

IN OTHER NEWS: my cinnamon fairy cakes with butter icing and caramelised walnuts are just delicious. o3o

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Why would Em be on two accounts at once? Knowing her, it probably is her.

MY STRIKEOUT TEXT WINSSSSS!

I WANNA WATCH NEVER MIND THE BUZZCOCKS WITH JEREMY IN IT. ♥

[/caps]

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    .. lightly chop it, Jordan? S&M is not my thang. :(

YOU WERE ON 5 ACCOUNTS? Holy mother of Jehosaphet, that's a lot of alts/accounts/browsers. XD

Too. Much. Activity. In. Thread. DNW.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    2 weeks and I have a week of sleeping and eating. And a birthday surprise. And a trip to London. And my birthday.

;D;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back