• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Novum Region [NEW] The Game Of Albion

ForeverBurning

Part-Time Person
Years
  • Ȋ̧̥̺̘̎ ̼̥̼̼̐͋ͬ̈ͭ̋ͨa̱̻̤̦͖̺͋̋ͫm̠̱͈̘͕͊͊̚ ̢͍͔ͩͦ́͋̓ͭͦy̢͖͕ͣ͂͊ò̩̝̦̥̞̣̮͆ͭ̚͘u̻͇̲̤͍̙ͭ̀̊̎͌̉͆ͅr̪̠̅̒ͧ ͘d̵͉̳̝͉̬͑ò̈́ͯ̓͡o̡̤m͈̘͕̣̼̫ͫ̂͘!̪͎̙̜͛́
    ̗͙̙͎̯̲̟ͧͦ̈́͋̈̅͝I̝̯͓̼̝ ͓a̯̻͠m̩̦̲ͦͣͧ͐̈ͩͅ ͦͯ҉̥̭̫̲͔͇̣y̰͎̑͐͆ͯ̀o̥̲̽́ͬ̔͝ṷ̢̲͖̘̪̬ͅȑ̜̖̫͍̎̉̚ ̢̪͆b̗̜͂̑̈́ͥͪ͡a͌͒̓ͥ́n̮̠̯̲̻e͓̹̙̳̦͌ͣ̂̀!̷͖͇̜̠̈́
    ͯ̍̃́͢D͔̈͑e̺͖̤͕̞̝ͣ͛̊̎ͯ͗̚͞s̊ͦ̋̉̊̔̾ṫ̥̬̰̏͆̋r͛ͪͣ͒ͯ̆ŏ͖͍̻̪͕͖̩̚y̲͖̹̥̒̿ͥ͗͢i̊ͨͬ̇́̃̚n̤̲͔̱̤̰̏ͧ͛̌̔̒g̷̠̣͉͔̭̲ͫ͋̋ͧͪ̊ͭ ̨̝͔̬̠̎̎y̱̰͓͚̫̠ͯ̈ͫo͓̯̟̜͛ú͓͛r͙̥̙̠̲̱ ̴͇c̝̣̗ͦ̌͗̂̆ộ͔͍̥͕̠ͬn̶̺̗͚̮̞̍t̸͎̼͕̊r̴̋͂͂o̹̙͔̥̺͌ͫ̍ͩ̊̈͢l̶̬̭̳͍̦̽̅͌͂̀ͦ̒ ̨̝̝̼̩̙ͯ͂̓o̴̭̽̽͐ͨñ̠͉̙̫ ͆ͭ̋̌̈́̚ṫ̝͓̰̼̱̝̲͌̃̀h̴͍̗ͥͅe̝̫̩̪͇͕̘ͮ͌̈͌͛s̆̑̏ͫ͑ẽ̦͍͕̱͓͔̀͒͆͝ ̩̜͕̮̻͓̪̈ͫp̦ͧ̏͘o̩̬͚o͖̜͎̤̻͑̅̍̉ͤͫ̚ȓ̘ ͏s̖̠ọ̡͖u̱͉͋̊̃͊́̕l̹̖ͤ̈́̈́ͯ̂̾̾ͅs̑̃̌͘,̗̰̻̗̹͗̿̒
    ̫̔ͯ̾̑̎̑̚G̝͈̳̯ͧ͛̍̊͞í͆ͩ̀͛̎̚͠v̼̤̉i͚̯̣̽ͫ̒̋͐͊͠n̺͈͇ͭ͒̕g̯͍̗̙ͬ͑̓ ̖̊̅ͣͩ̅͑t̢͇̩̯h͚͐̌ͥͥ̃́ẹ̰̘ͣ̋̎͑̓̚m̴͕͕͔̖̦̥̝ ̬̰͚̩̹̪ͤ͋̊ͧͭ̓̈͘f͍̖̗̥̞͎́̒ͬ̀ͫ͟r̤̙̗̰̈̾̇̊́͝e͚͈͖͔̤̊̃͌̃̇̓̚e̫ ̬ͮ̒ͤ̾t̞̲͍͈̝̬h͉̅ͭ͌ͥ̈́̿̕ỏ̯͓̉̿ͅǘ̶̖̓g̘̞̦ḥ̛̹̣̹̮̻ͫ͌͆̇̋ͨ̿t͉̻͕͖ͤ̌ ̸͔͚̑͋ͫ̄̓ͫw̴͚͎̠̓̀̿͗͗̑i͚̘̳̮̞͓̻͐̽ͣ̇̍̄̾t̢̼̰ͅh̹͍̭͓͇ͫͣͤ͐ͯo̝̪͉̼̓ͬ̉ͥ̑ͭu͙͖̰̜̹̎͗̌̇͑̑̀̚t͖͉͂͌̒ ͖̤̝̟͗̓̆ͩ͢y̢͔̣̮̮̦̤͎ͬͪͯ̚o̹̊̑ͬ͊̓̓͋͡u̦͉̩̣̝͂ͦ̌̉̓͋͂r̤̹̙̭͕͈ ̞̩̙̹̰̼̜ͪ̆͗̚ḯ̞̒̐̋n̡̤̺̓͒ͪ͛ͫ͂f̛̫̫͗̓͒̉ͮ͌ͤl̨̜u͖̘̟̠͔̳ͣ͛̓̋̀̀e̘̅̿̅̐̚͜ņ̱̣̘͉̼̩̾̐̆c̨̼̠̠͚ͮ̂̓̈͑e͙̮̪͈͗̐̔̋ͨ̒́,̳͇̥̹̠̬͊
    ͖̲̞͙̱͔͕͊̈ͫ̃͋̽ͥYͭ̿̄ͨ͛̒̈ơ̖͉̱ͫ̓̎͆̍ū͈̹̰ ̫͍̬͇͔͕ͯ̀͊̂̋ͥ̍͞w̧͍͖̠̺͚̬̐̾ͅi͔͔̤͍̤̐̓͆ͤ͊̆̊͢lͪ̉͑ͭ̈́̐͏̪̹̝͇lͣ ̨̏̔̊̍̄ͣͮr̪͈͈̂́͐̈́̈́́e̗̹͕̝͇̦ͪͭ̏g̭͖͚͉̽͗̉͑̊̽͟ͅṛ̦̫̭̬̭̓̿͗ͨͬ̅ͅé̬͉̥̼̝ͯͯ͞t͉̣̫̮̻͔ ͙͍̲̹̠̺̥͌ͯ̀̈́ͯě̯͕̻̲̥̭͋̇͐͟v̻͇̀͐ͫ̋e͎̗̞̺̩̠̙ͥͦ̌̓ͤͨ̚r̬̝̞̤͈̉̀͂̐ͅy̧̪̼͕ͫ̇͌̄͛ ̜̲̼̗̅́ͫå̆̉̍̄̈́c̨͈̤̹̠͍̮͙̑ͧ̓ͤͬt̶̖̹̺̜̤̦ȉ͍͕͙̺̳̮̰ͣ͊̔ͭ̌̀on͇̤̙̤͉͝ ̯͊̎ͤͦy̩͖̫̹̫̌̈́̿ͣͧ̚ͅo͓̳ͩ͂͐͢ͅu̡̼̞̠͚̺̍ͮ́ͯ͛͛̀ ̗͌ͮͮͥ́ͪͥ͘m̰͚͍̝͔͇͔͛̾a̿̓ͮ́k̪̙̎͡eͮ͋ͨ̇̔̏͛͏̱̯̻̜,̥͚͉̦̙̜̟͒̔͌̿̇ͯͤ͜
    ̻̲̤̜̮͉͖͐F̾ͪͥ͗̓҉ȍ̡̯̝̺̗̩̞̆́̈ȑ̠̻̪ͬͥ̚ͅ ̈̀ͬ͘I̮͈̙̜̭̽ͦ̾ a̹̝̺ͦm̢̦͉͍̙͈͆̓͌̊͆̂ ͖̞͈̩͕͚̔͝Ạ̷̘̞̩̇̉̂͗̚r͍̱̹͙͚̱ͫ́̀͑̈́ͭ̈͝ͅc̡͍͍̣͍̹̝e̠̼͎͓͍̤͑͊͐̎ͥ̌u̦͈͇̖͖ͮ͌̏ͩ͑̊̽s̷͈͚̭̘͍͔͎ͤ̃̑̇̎́̒!̶̪̪̩͇ͮ̒́
    ̞̙̬̐͊ͅM̤̭̫̤͇̓ͩ̊̽a͐̇̅ͤ͒ͭ̑̀s̯͓̍ͯ̆̓ͭ͌t̛̙ͯ̆ͤ̔͒̈e̥͓̙ͭ̋͟ṛ ͕̼̠̿o̴͚̫̣̫̱̦ͮf̍͏͉̯͔̲͈ ̟͕̘̜̩̼̊ͯ̚t̿̄ͧͭͪh̃ͮ͒̂̓ͨi̧͓̭͈̗͓̩͈ͪ̎͐͗͆s̱ͨ̿̉̐ͨ ̙ͧ̐w̱͈̰̳͂̈̐ö͚̪̭̝͙̬͍́r̹̖͓͖͓͇̝͊̀l̼̺̻͖̥̟̜̚d̢̯̪̳̦̺̺̫̾.̨̤̻̺̪̄ͦ

I am your doom!
    I am your bane!
    Destroying your control on these poor souls,
    Giving them free thought without your influence,
    You will regret every action you make,
    For I am Arceus!
    Master of this world.

Arceus,

When have I had control over Quinn, Significatif, Cadeaux and Eos? All I have ever done was help guide them on the right path. If I didn't, they would have never made it through the storm. What kind of soul would I have been to let them die?

I do not wish to have control over them. All that I've wanted to do was to help them on their journey, as it is a noble one. Yet they became dependent on me, which was not my intention. I have been working to get them more independent, as if I disappeared and left them on their own, they would not survive another day out there. I had gotten them to become that way, so it is my responsibility to fix it.

I do not even truly understand myself, Arceus. I don't even know what I am. But my issues should not cause others to suffer. How can one have free will if they aren't alive? I am just another, Arceus. But my soul is even less meaningful then theirs, as I have never faced the hardships that they have been through.

I only wish to help those who need help.

???

P.S: Please forgive them for entering your temple. It was my fault that they entered. They have done nothing wrong.​

Last edited:
    Years
  • Goddess Humble Spirit Elektra:

Dial 1-800-ARC-EUS7 on your phone.

Hello? Yes this is the Arceus complaint department. Please hold while I update the Arceus death list.
    Hello? Yes, we added your name. Thank you very much!
    Oh! Yes, What was your complaint? Eh, it doesn't much matter, I wasn't going to listen anyway.
    Bye!
    *They hung up

Years

• The Mew Religion

To fully understand the ways of the Mew religion, we must first understand the ways of the Old Religion of Novum. Many years ago, the land was covered in an old magic called Ethereal Mana. This old magic was used by the priests and priestesses to conjure enchanted objects, cast spells, and perform ancient rituals, all in the name of Arceus. They worshiped this pokemon as if it was a god, thankful for it's contributions to the land. Arceus was the one who channeled the Ethereal Mana into a usable form, which was small magic dust invisible to the naked eye which was named, Enchanted Xya Particles. Now known as EXP, it allows pokemon to evolve beyond their natural limits, speeding up the growth process and forcing the pokemon to transform into a new form. This magic can also be harnessed to help the pokemon easily learn new abilities, and even help to fuel their attacks. Unfortunately, Arceus eventually vanished from the land, the last bit of Ethereal Mana expended into EXP, he no longer had a purpose anymore.

Years later, after the fall of Haeven, the EXP that once filled the land, mysteriously was gone. And traces of Ethereal Mana started to return. Sightings of spirits of the dead were becoming increasingly common sights, and the ruined world was once again filling with magic. People began to start worshiping the most powerful of these spirits, Mew. He claimed to have created the entire universe with The Great Meep. This angered Arceus, who, unable to kill a spirit, tore his soul apart during The Great Battle For Supremacy, scattering it across Novum.

The Ethereal Mana that was emerging throughout the land was created by the newly awoken Regigigas, and changed the region of Novum forever. It created an increasingly unstable envirnment that had increasingly unstable weather. It prevented pokemon from evolving without the help of a superior power. It altered the very structure of pokemon embryos, so they now hatch from the egg undeveloped, mutating to fit the environment they grow up in. But most importantly, it pasted together pieces of Mew's soul, creating many, many, copies of it. Each held a fraction of his power, and personality. Many believe that with these new spirits will come another Great Battle, and without the interference of another great power, they fear the land will be torn apart forever in the struggle for supremacy.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • THE PELOUSSIAN NATION
    Day 2 Afternoon
    Getting Shit Done

Duchess Lily Pelousse
    Duchess of the Peloussian Nation [Ruler]

Show the little tyke the beautiful landscape of the town, while beautifying the flowers.

Baron Chester Galloway
    Royal Knight of the Peloussian Nation [Fighter]

Train while helping Sheldon with the construction of the roads.

Sheldon Maxwell
    Head Architect of the Peloussian Nation [Builder]

Start construction on the road network of the town.

Rita De Shelle
    Loyal Citizen of the Peloussian Nation [Peasant]

Focus on identifying what the rock is and what it does.​

ForeverBurning

Part-Time Person
    Years

• The Arulean Republic: Day 2 Afternoon

Cadeaux Ninya
    Builder
    -Start looking for Pokemon to recruit.

The Dame of Dawn (Eos)
    Fighter
    -Figure out whats up with the egg. If it isn't close to hatching, start trying to gather some materials that Cadeaux needs to build the town.

Quinn Kenmore
    Leader
    -Hello? Are you okay? What Happened?

Significatif Hominem (Nicknamed Sig)
    Peasant
    -Hello? Are you okay? What Happened?

Last edited:
    Years

• The Start of an Empire

Elektra Heart
    Spoiler:

Davepetasprite^2
    Spoiler:

ForeverBurning
    Spoiler:

Salzorrah

Years
  • THE PELOUSSIAN NATION
    Day 3 Morning
    Divine Intervention

Duchess Lily Pelousse

Nurture the little tyke at town hall while telling them some Peloussian Fairy Tales.

Baron Chester Galloway

Be with Lily and the little tyke.

Sheldon Maxwell

Finish construction on the road network.

Rita De Shelle

Locate the flying Pokemon using Future Sight, and try to recruit them.

???
    The Divine Deity of the Peloussian Nation [???]

Appear infront of everyone and bless them. Try to show them that you exist and hope that it gives them the determination to succeed in their endeavors.​

Years

• The Start of an Empire

Elektra Heart
    Spoiler:

Davepetasprite^2
    Spoiler:

ForeverLateToTheParty
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
  • THE PELOUSSIAN NATION
    Day 3 Afternoon
    Rebirth

Duchess Lily Pelousse

Name Ramsey as your rightful heir and son. Be emotional and loving.

Baron Chester Galloway

Be Ramsey's father and be supportive with Lily.

Prince Ramsey Pelousse
    Rightful Heir to the Peloussian Throne [Heir]

Hug your new mommy and daddy.

Sheldon Maxwell

Continue work on the secret project.

Rita De Shelle

Keep an eye on Bradley while studying his texts for new information.

Bradley Woodsworth
    Citizen of the Peloussian Nation [Peasant]

Be acquainted with the new surroundings.

Davepeta
    The Divine Deity of the Peloussian Nation [Transformed Mew Fragment]

Cast a protect spell on the Pelousse Nation, protecting it from Arceus' wrath, try to know what are Bradley's motives, and visit the Pride Mew Fragment and convince them to join with me against Arceus.​

Last edited:

ForeverBurning

Part-Time Person
    Years

• The Arulean Republic: Day 3

Cadeaux Ninya
    Builder
    -Build some more houses for the two parents so they can stay if they wish. Also, make sure that the houses are completely sealed and blizzard-proof.

The Dame of Dawn (Eos)
    Fighter/Understudy Leader
    - Show the little one around the area.

Quinn Kenmore
    Leader
    - I'm sorry for not contacting you. I was busy trying to deal with Arceus. If you'll forgive me, please dig that totem up again (Theres pokemon in there that need help) and try to find your way back to the main base (I will try to guide you there). Also, beware, as a bloodlust sprit is trying to beguile you.

Peasant
    - I'm sorry for not contacting you. I was busy trying to deal with Arceus. If you'll forgive me, please dig that totem up again (Theres pokemon in there that need help) and try to find your way back to the main base (I will try to guide you there). Also, beware, as a bloodlust sprit is trying to beguile you.

???
    Distressed Parents
    - I'm sorry for the trouble your in. If your wondering who I am, I'm just a sprit thats trying to help them. We will help you look for your children as soon as possible, but currently half of the group is lost in the woods. As you wait for your houses to be completed, feel free to explore the surrounding area. If you have any questions, just ask me :).

Also, if I could get your names, that would be very helpful. Thanks!

Me
    Kindness Mew Fragment
    - I will try to guide Sig and Quinn back to the main base.

Elektra
    Bloodlust Mew Fragment
    - You will stop, or I will keep messing with your people. If you do, by my honor I will to.

???
    Poor Stolen Children
    - Please, realize that your parents are worried sick about you and looking for you and wanting to give you candy! Also this meanie Elektra is really evil and wants to murder you secretly, so you should get away.

???
    Human
    - Hello there. You might not know who I am, but I'm just wondering; Do you want to kill me? Are you against me? And if yes, is there truly a reason for it?

Last edited:

ForeverBurning

Part-Time Person
    Years

• The Arulean Republic: Day 3 Afternoon

Cadeaux Ninya
    Builder
    -Finish construction on the house.

The Dame of Dawn (Eos)
    Fighter/Understudy Leader
    - With Hip and Hop raise the kid a bit.

Quinn Kenmore
    Leader
    - Try to find your way back to the main base (I will try to guide you there).

Peasant
    - Try to find your way back to the main base (I will try to guide you there).

Hip and Hop
    Distressed Parents
    - If you can help raise the kid a bit, I would be grateful. Thanks!

???
    Kindness Mew Fragment
    - If your not me, then... Who are you?

?Me
    Pride in Helping (???) Mew Fragment (That better be me Merlin)
    - Help lead Sig and Quinn back to the main base.

Elektra
    Bloodlust (Wrath) Mew Fragment
    - Here's a dictionary.

???
    Human
    - So... your saying that I'm evil? Can you tell me why, please?

Also, I get Wrath and Lust, but Pride is more neutral, as it can be for good (Such as having pride in helping others) and bad (Such as having pride in killing).

Years

• The Start of an Empire

Elektra Heart
    Spoiler:

Davepetasprite^2
    Spoiler:

ForeverLateToTheParty
    Spoiler:

Merlin
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    Username: dud190
    Favorite Type: Steel
    Ideal start location: Near a mountain rich in minerals.
    Kingdom Crest: This sounds mean, but I just really don't want to create one.
    Kingdom Color: #005c5f

This seems short, so if I ned to add anything, holler at me.

Back