• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The number one gameplay change I want as a hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2008
    The ability to switch the top Pokemon in your list with the L and R buttons. I'm sorry, but I really hate going into the menu every 30 seconds every time my Pokemon levels up.

Preferably for Fire Red or Leaf Green, but...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2008
    Oh. Well, it's not stickied apparently, so...

...Um, I just did a search for it and nothing came up. Where is it?

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    This is a Great Idea. I would support a rom with this feature.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Come on, you know it would take a long time for the creator to make this if they did not already, so you should not be that lazy for playing games. Good idea though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2008
    It can't be that hard.....I mean, someone made a Phantom Hourglass hack to make the touch screen movement work with the DPad. That couldn't have been easy compared to this.

Then again, one, I know absolutely nothing about hacking so what do I know, and two, pretty much every hack here is just a story change which just means remapping, and I guess this does go beyond that. Maybe the PH guy was just really good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back