• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nuzlocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    *sob* I quit! My file got erased and I was so close to beating the game too. I think it happened cause I tried puting it in the gameboy player when its a japanese game, cause the seller told me there is no region block. But there was.

*sob* I quit! My file got erased and I was so close to beating the game too. I think it happened cause I tried putting it in the gameboy player when its a japanese game, cause the seller told me there is no region block. But there was.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2016
    We're back with the beginning of another series! This time, we're playing Pokemon Green: The Abomination of Communication Lost in Translation version!

The Nuzlocke Challenge

We plan on this Nuzlocke run going quick; we're in the process of refining our audio/video stuff before we do our next full run. However, don't be surprised to see 25+ minute episodes of mind numbing game dialog, gratuitous cursing, blatant politically incorrect jokes, and terrifying cackling!

Hope you guys enjoy! Let us know what you think.

Episode 1:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRomhGwpC0k&hd=1

Preview: It's the beginning of our journey! We're being introduced to some of the most painful dialog ever scripted into a video game, and of course we wouldn't spare you from it!

^ Credit to Zyrtec for the post - Zyrtec, of course, is the fellow playing with me haha

DefiningTheDecade

I may not be famous.. but..
    Years
    Chapter.. uhmm... 6?
    Yeah
    Frills give me Chills
    Spoiler:

I'll be back with another update in a couple hours

DefiningTheDecade

Years
    Hello lockers..

Axman great videos but episode 4 and 5 were just a black screen? Is it my phone or is it like that?

Anyways!
    Chapter 7 - Mars be the one.. I mean is
    Spoiler:

Sorry had to reference to the engrish language I've seen in Axzyr's videos

Last edited:

Pebblycone

Little Monster ♥
    Years
    Update:
    I might just like to note that when I was playing at one point, I was leveling up my pokemon, but I accidently bumped the gameboy cartridge (it sticks out on the DS Lite). So then it froze and I had to re-level most of my pokemon, and in the process lost one.
    Spoiler:

DefiningTheDecade

Years
    That couldn't be it I watched them one after another.. idk I'll figure it out keep them up though its really funny on how these people translated japanese to english

Chapter 8
    Stalkers tend to stink
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hacki101

I use too many smileys.... :P
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    All his videos are fine for me... it was an epic battle against misty!

ChillinInYoCloset

PacmanAteMe
    Years
    I think I'll relive my first adventure on Sapphire. I'm a newb to nuzlocke challenges, so this might be really bad...
    Chapter 1:
    Spoiler:

Team:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2016
    Hey man, I can't spoil it for you! But seriously, I wish I could help you figure out what the issue is, everyone else says they can view the videos just fine. Hope it works out for you, let me know if there's anything I can do!

Anyway, here's (the late) Episode 7:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv2WKPWKTlo&hd=1

Sorry it took a while to upload, we had some audio issues that we had to work out (though we managed to fix it for future episodes), so Zyrtec decided to try to save the episode by putting music over the annoying background noises. Personally I think it turned out awesome, unfortunately it takes too long to do it normally :P Regardless, let us know what you guys think of it, maybe we'll use if for special occasions!

DefiningTheDecade

Years
    Axmans spoiler
    Spoiler:

Chapter 9
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2016
    Axmans spoiler
    Spoiler:

Chapter 9
    Spoiler:
    High five for being a fellow guitar player! And I'm still confused as to why you can't view the video, maybe try viewing it from my channel or through searching youtube? I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm glad it got you interested in playing Green yourself haha and yeah, a lot of glitches
    And I guess that explains Flareon's name. Good luck on your Nuzlocke runs by the way!

ChillinInYoCloset

PacmanAteMe
    Years
    Huge update! I've found myself playing this a lot today...

Update 2:
    Spoiler:

Team:
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back