• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!The Nytkoi/.Kai Clubby of Clubbiness!

Years

• !The Nytkoi/.Kai Clubby of Clubbiness!

!The Nytkoi/.Kai Clubby of Clubbiness!

.Kai is an awesome member here who loves bunnies, is a beginner game developer, and is a great graphic artist! = D ( Yes, you're more than "intermediate," Kai. D : ) He's a football player too? = O
    Anyway, join~ ^.^

Members
    Poké-fyu
    Agent Zero
    Mense Master
    Pamela Anderson
    .emma-kun
    TwilightBlade

Last edited:

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • Well, If you read one of the newer thread's I'd made in Other Polls, I wrote that I don't celebrate Christmas. So It was a normal day. :/ What I celebrate is going to happen in a few days.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • We just celebrated. Its just like Christmas exept no Santa or tree. We just sit down and my parents give me and my brother presents. And then we have a little feast for breakfast. That's it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Am I allowed into the Nytkoi fan club? He was the first person I met here xD...

Back