• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.+**The Offical Espeon Fanclub**+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikirina

Um, Hellow.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2005
    I thought there MUST be some people oout there who love Espeons as much as I do. So, I created this tread to meet those members, make some new friends or something. Also, im working on a Pokemon website that will have a link to the club. Maybe we can chat on AIM 2. So, join, or not, your choice.

kikirina

Um, Hellow.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2005
    I added you to my "Buddy List" thing so I don't forget you. Is that okay?

kikirina

Um, Hellow.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2005
    Alright. Hey, do you have any idea how to put a picture in your signature or in your post?

kikirina

Um, Hellow.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2005
    It's a club for members who love the pokemon Espeon. Why dores it need to be moved?

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    It belongs in the General area of Mixed Community Groups if I'm not mistaken.It goes there because it is a club abouta Pokemon. This sub-Forum is for clubs dedicated to members. IE: A Kikirina Fan Club.As to who teh mod is, I dunno. I let Arcanine know though.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    O_O okay, first off, this is in the wrong forum, second, this is a clone, there's already an espeon fanclub.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back