• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Office

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    These days not so much. Season 2 (American) was the bomb, after that the sexual tension between Pam and Jim was gone so I kind of stopped watching it.

Aqua_vaporeon

ur mind just got blown sucka!
    Years
    Lol iv heard some random guy in the American version always says dinkin flicka XD LOL. i live in england but i havent seen the office english version or american XD is it good?

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
    Honestly, I liked the American version equally, although watching one after another is kind of a turn-off because the first couple episodes are pretty much the same.

Both are great, both are worth watching. :D

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    [Talking about Halloween costumes]
    Pam: I'm Charlie Chaplin, however I can't take off my hat otherwise I'm Hitler.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I'm a huge fan of The Office. I can't wait for the start of season 6 this Thursday. I've watched all seasons and I've seen most episodes twice.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    This week is going to be a big week for both of the offices actually.

Season 6 starts this Thursday, and midnight Friday night the uk office premiers on adult swim which me and my family have decided to give a shot.

We love Ricky Gervais, haha. :P

Back