• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*`The Official 22sa Fan Club`*~

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I would join. 22sa is a great person. Something tells me this club will go far. :)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Gr8person62.2 said:
    Um.. yeh so, hi?
    This post is 22sa-induced. He forced me to do it. I swear.

So yeh I havn't been to this place in years or maybe less I don't know. Life sucks. Every week is like a month.

To be honest I don't know the topic nor the purpose of this thread so this is a lone post. It should stand out because I'm special. Also the only post I'l be making so don't expect me back here unless 22sa aims some form of weapon at me from wherever he is nowadays. Canada? ...right.

I'm just noticing the post differences. Geez you sure have lost the post race. Heh I remember them days when you first came. I hated you. You spammerised with your 80+ posts per hour. Or at least I wanted to believe it was spam. I mean, come on! No one posts that much! You're two people! Is that why you're called '22sa'? Is the 2 some subliminal message indicating your true identity? Oh I think it is. Don't lie.

Is this post going anywhere? Of course not.

Have fun with whatever it is you people do here at this supposed '22sa club'.
    Bye :)
    I'm still in Canada, yeah. And it's cool to see your post here, if only one. =P Now I don't look so n00bish! ^_^ No offense to the others, lol, but I'm quite an old member as Gr8person62 is an even older member. =P

Kylie-chan said:
    ...? XD
    That sounds strangely familiar, you know. o_o
    Want to tell us what you mean by that? XD

We've knew each other at Old PC, so you probably won't get what he's saying, lol.

Zaikiro said:
    I would join. 22sa is a great person. Something tells me this club will go far. :)
    lol, Well it hardly looked like it even had a purpose. =P I'm just hoping all my friends would make a post here, whether they're active here or not. ^_^ I'm glad you joined, Zaikiro. You were friendly to me when I returned to PC a month ago and that was cool. ^_^

As for the purpose of this thread, keep posting here so I can update on my events whenever I can when I arrive in China. =P I'll try to post cool pictures of my trip as well.

Erm, for now just chat. x_o ^^

22sa

Years
    Broken Hearts said:
    So, may I join? I think 22sa is an awesome and mature member.
    Thanks, Broken Hearts (Tell me if you have a short name I can call you by XD). Welcome to the club. XD

I see you're an old member returning.... but I don't think I remember you. =P What was your old SN?

22sa

Years
    Hi, Frosty. I was getting lonely. =P

And, it's quite a simple reason why I'm moving.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Yes I know for Univeristy... but why not stay at the one that's like, 50 blocks away from your place? >>;

22sa

Years
    frostweaver said:
    Yes I know for Univeristy... but why not stay at the one that's like, 50 blocks away from your place? >>;
    Yeah, and there's a simple reason for that too. XD Hint: bitter

22sa

Years
    frostweaver said:
    that's why, you study more XD You're on MSN wayyyy too much ;p
    ...... Alright you win. I don't have a good why to be on MSN so much. ^_^ I try to never sign off.

Well, wth? I'd rather talk to you guys then anything else in the world right now. (just not all the time) You understand, right!?? Right!?? ;_;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    22sa said:
    I'm still in Canada, yeah. And it's cool to see your post here, if only one. =P Now I don't look so n00bish! ^_^ No offense to the others, lol, but I'm quite an old member as Gr8person62 is an even older member. =P

Want to tell us what you mean by that? XD

We've knew each other at Old PC, so you probably won't get what he's saying, lol.

lol, Well it hardly looked like it even had a purpose. =P I'm just hoping all my friends would make a post here, whether they're active here or not. ^_^ I'm glad you joined, Zaikiro. You were friendly to me when I returned to PC a month ago and that was cool. ^_^

As for the purpose of this thread, keep posting here so I can update on my events whenever I can when I arrive in China. =P I'll try to post cool pictures of my trip as well.

Erm, for now just chat. x_o ^^

I meant what you said sounded familiar~ =P

MSN is bad for the brain, Frosty, but it's good for the mind... er... if that makes sense. :x

22sa

Years
    frostweaver said:
    we are talking on MSN already lol

MSN the others who are still awake on your list ;p
    No reason to. :P I didn't even get invited into your big chat tonight anyway. XD

Besides, I want people to post with on my last days before my temporary leave. ^_^ I'll leave IM to last resort.

It's more fun to look back at posts then chats, no? =P Even loving chats are just a memory, but hardly worth looking over again. =/

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I'll disagree... some IM can be so nice and sweet.

I didn't invite you cause only Lily is the one that I know. All the others... well Dact I'm only slowly knowing him (and it's still really hard to chat with him... just too great of a difference in style and preference. I prefer the exact opposite of almost everything he prefers), Flat I don't really know him either except I slaughtered Flat's fanfic before... so yeah.

22sa

Years
    Even then, it's not really worth reading the whole convo by the word, I've skimmed such convos in wonder before though. XD

lol I know Dact already. XD Don't matter though.

Kylie-chan said:
    I meant what you said sounded familiar~ =P

MSN is bad for the brain, Frosty, but it's good for the mind... er... if that makes sense. :x
    Movie, Romeo Must Die. "Dust yourself up and try again."

"....If first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again."

XD Her names was Alia, I think.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Slaughtered's flat's fic...rofl how mean. :x

True, IMs are very influencing at times...I look back to them often. =D

22sa

Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    But I haven't even seen that. XD
    You probably heard the song on the radio. I'm too lazy to try and remember the song title right now though. XD

I don't get influenced by IM or any convos anymore, they just up or down my mood lol.

But, I use to be very touched by my IM convos two summers ago when I first joined various Pokemon forums. Then I went into cool mode o_o....

Back