• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Blaziken vs Infernape Thread

Which one is better ?

• Blaziken !

Votes: 38 66.7%
  • Infernape !

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    Blaziken.It's just badass,can smash Infernape,and probably 85% of other Pokemon(Blaziken uses Thunderpunch!)And,we can't forget that Blaziken can use 60% of TM/HM moves,and basically Infernape can be badly beaten by another Infernape,let alone beating Blaziken!

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I like both of them but I like Blaziken more, it just looks so cool. Don't get me wrong Infernape looks cool is well but not as much as Blaziken.

Years
    I think Blaziken is meh, same for it's pre-evo's. I like the Chimchar line though, although Cyndaquil and it's evo's are my favourites.

Years
    i'd say blaziken, just because the infernape line is pretty much a rip-off of the mankey line - of course the ape will pwn blaziken in a battle, but it's still a rip-off xD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    They got different ends of the stick really. Blaziken has a better design and Infernape is better for competitive play. I thin of flaming poo being thrown when I think of Infernape when Blaziken looks so much more graceful and Badass.

Years
    The Blaziken good things that I like:

*Baton Pass
    *Agility
    *Brave Bird
    *Counter
    *Reversal

Infernape has more priority moves. Which I say is quite unfair considering STAB damage. Also gets recovery from Slack Off. Also gets Nasty Plot.

I still like Blaziken. But I don't battle in OU, UU, NU, or Ubers. So don't have that to worry aboot, LOL.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    Blaziken cuz it's cooler than Infernape. And i hate the all of the Sinnoh starters anyways.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I prefer Blaziken, because I'm partial to chickens and roosters. :3 If it was purely battle-based, I'd probably choose Infernape. :P

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
    Well infernape is really fast and has good moves and attack. But I just have to go with blazeken, its one of my favourites and has better moves.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Sigh....
    Actually , now training a Combusken through my Platinum , I can actually see speed sucks . Never looked at Blaziken's Speed stat . Ain't a fire-Fight type supposed to be FAST ?

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    I think Infernape looks cool, but its two previous stages don't. Chimchar isn't even that cute. Torchic on the other hand is really cute, but Combusken and Blaziken are okay. Well, I still prefer Blaziken, since it's a bird-based pokemon. :P

Back