• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Blaziken vs Infernape Thread

Which one is better ?

• Blaziken !

Votes: 38 66.7%
  • Infernape !

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Hi guys !
    I made this thread (and poll ) for you to say which one is better :
    Blaziken or Infernape ?

Actually I think both of them are good , but Blaziken is my favourite ( lol , got it to Lv. 83 in that annoying Liza and Tate battle on Sapphire ) . So I gotta say my point : Blaziken rocks harder (see my avatatr and sig )

Post your comment , and don't forget to vote in the poll ^

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    What poll?
    blaziken Ftw!

-signed by your Jolly ol' friend; The Ancient Master.
    XD

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    Blaziken. On my Sapphire, I got him to Lv.100 along with my Kyogre!

Infernape is good too, but I just think Blaziken is better because of his power/Attack stat.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Woweee !
    No love for Infernape yet .
    Actually , did the same as you Air Pich : my Lv. 100s on Sapphire are Kyogre ( Timer Ball catch ) and Blaziken .

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    I prefer using Blaziken for some reason...... I like the Hoenn Starters full Evolutions.

Those were my only Lv.100s too!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    The naughty monkey wins. I mean Blaziken loses its cuteness after it evolves from Torchic. However Infernape still has the cheekiness in it :D and its far more powerful.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Infernape is a copy of Blaziken in my opinion so I'm going to have to go with Blaziken on this one and because I fully raised one while for Infernape I just evolved it and left it in my PC

:t354:TG

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Overall Results : Until now , more ppl said Blaziken is better , and he also has more votes in the poll !
    Keep it up Blaziken , beat Infernape :D

Years
    Blaziken, its the only fire starter i like out of them, good movepool, good stats and more aesthetically pleasing.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I don't care much on the competitive scene, but from the sentimental standpoint, I've had better runs with my lovely Blaziken than with Infernape.

-cough-blazikenlooksbettertoo-cough-

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    Blaziken...I picked Torchic because I got my Sapphire back when Advanced Generation was starting (It was just before I stopped watching Pokemon) and I saw May choose Torchic, so I choose Torchic. I was about to reset and get Treecko, but then Torchic Evolved into Combusken (Combusken is awesome!) and then it became a Blaziken. At level 59 it helped me beat the Elite 4 with it's awesome Sky Uppercut.

Geez, you people and the way you all forget the "neither" option.

Both are n00bish and typical fire starters. >_>

Are you saying there's something wrong with the fire starters?

Last edited:

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    infernape takes my vote. and no, they didn't actually model infernape off of blaziken, infernape was modeled after the monkey king, Sun Wukong :P

and plus, i have a lifesize plush of infernape that's about 15" tall.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I have to give credit to Blaziken for being the original, but in terms of design and concept, Infernape wins easily...

...he's freakin' Sun Wukong, quite possibly the most badass character in oriental mythology. :D

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I love Infernape more but in a battle Blaziken would probably win ;_;

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I dont really know who would win this one. I havent used blaziken before but ive used infernape, and he is pretty good for a few gyms. I will just say Infernape because I dont know much about blaziken.

Back