• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I'd prefer a Tamers Season 2, it was much better and the story line much darker.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I prefered tamers more than DATS though I did hear a slight rumor that season 6 may had something to do with the digidestines' kids or something - but this was ages ago (though still hoping for it)

Skip Class

Years
    I know but it would still be awesome! Though I wanna see a tamer season 2 as well. DATS Never really got to me though it was ok

Shiny

Years
    Same, and I was wondering, could I get my post count updated? I should have an ultimate level by now.

Skip Class

Years
    Yea I've barely been able to update due to me needing to update the points on another club - yea I'm using the same thing for another club. But I'm promising myself to do it somewhere next week cause after new years I'm going camping with my family

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    @Zappy:Same,I should be almost Champion maybe.And,When will my partner be changed to Gigimon?(lol)
    And,My cousin who lives in canada saw a commercial for digimon season 6.O_o

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Yesterday,Idk it was in french tho (he speaks french kinda) he said that theres a terriormon he saw and a coronamon and a lunamon.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I will!XD I asked my cuz to record it on his camera then upload it onto his comp. then send it to me so i can upload it.And,O_o i haven't played my digimon game for daaays...Too busy playing Pokemon Ranger & Plat.o.e..

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Yay! Anyway... That's good. I'll loook sometime or maybe you can put it here.

Skip Class

Years
    If I spot it on youtube myself I'll download it and place it onto my channel - I still have to update for my coverage on the new pokemon movie

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    It like all of us are putting something on youtube. I have to uplad alot of stuff for a New Year's special.

Skip Class

Years
    I never thought of a new years special but now that you mention it I may do one - along with my pokemon catchers guide walkthrough which I will post as well. I will probably do some coverage on Season 6 on youtube hopefully

Shiny

Years
    I couldn't find anything on YouTube, hopefully this cousin is being honest.

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I was looking forward with that trailer/commercial/ whatever you call it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back