• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    hmm u know wat ur rude!!!!
    and i didnt say anything that my posts count has anything to do with digimon am just happy bout it coz PC is the only forum i have 100 posts LOL(am veryy lazy)
    what the hell? thats completely off topic....
    Anyway....
    Any1 think an in-training team with digimons from mega degenerated from 99 to like 1 to degenerate to like justimon to chibomon?or gallantmon back to gigimon?(once he learns royal saber)lol and then dianamon to moonmon and allomon to sunmon?lol

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Any1 think an in-training team with digimons from mega degenerated from 99 to like 1 to degenerate to like justimon to chibomon?or gallantmon back to gigimon?(once he learns royal saber)lol and then dianamon to moonmon and allomon to sunmon?lol

I does not understand... please re-write that. XD

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Once again: my eyesight is just peachy, I've been using this font for months, with you two being the only complaints I've ever heard.

I just realised that they play Digimon in the morning here on television, though it is like at 6:00am, so I will not be getting up that early.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I does not understand... please re-write that. XD
    lol sorry i meant degenerating all my megas to their in-training form like apollomon into sunmon and gallantmon(once he learns royal saber) to gigimon and dianamon to moonmon and then justimon to chibomon and i think thats it lol

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    XD lol i made a youtube vid about digimon story 3.some pics.lol and my gallantmon is lv 83.SOON ILL HAVE THE ULTIMATE GIGIMON once i degenerate it and it has royal saber =P

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Is it possible to get a sprite of my Digimon on the front page please, it's the only one without a sprite.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    All of the seasons Subbed can be found on JuuToob, except for season 2, which is on Crunchyroll instead.

That's what I've been watching, basically, for the past month or so.

And listening/singing all the songs.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Is it possible to get a sprite of my Digimon on the front page please, it's the only one without a sprite.
    Did u register?If not THEN DO IT!lol and u have to be patient liek i am.im waiting for my digimon to b changed (partner) to gigimon.and waiting for my points to update.like everyone else...

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    XD lol i made a youtube vid about digimon story 3.some pics.lol and my gallantmon is lv 83.SOON ILL HAVE THE ULTIMATE GIGIMON once i degenerate it and it has royal saber =P
    Could you give us a link?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I would like to join.

Active: As active as I can be,
    Why: I'm an old-school fan of the series.
    Password: Digi Armor Energize

As for my partner digimon, it will be LadyDevimon, but since she's an Ultimate Level Digimon, it'll go like this.

In-Training: Nyaromon

Rookie: Salamon

Champion: BlackGatomon

Ultimate: LadyDevimon

Mega: Lilithmon

Sorry about the sizes of the sprites, I couldn't find smaller versions. I also believe that that is the correct digivolution sequence according to one of the games.

Once again: my eyesight is just peachy, I've been using this font for months, with you two being the only complaints I've ever heard..
    Some people have higher screen resolutions, meaning that images and text will appear smaller. For instance, my screen resolution is 1280 x 800. Font size 2 is the smallest it can be for me to be able to read it clearly, this is true for most people, which is why it is the default sizing. On a smaller screen resolution, such as 1080 x 720, your font size would be far easier to read. Your font size is unreadable at all on my friend's laptop where his screen resolution is 1920 x 1200.
    Just because they are the first to complain, don't assume that the sizing isn't hard to read. For instance, if they hadn't said anything, I probably wouldn't have either.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back