• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I second on racism if it's not in Australia(just like dawn and dusk) Not our fault a dingo stole your baby. You should of kept it on a leash and not on the Barbie. Like Crikey Mate.

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • Only 3 more days until the download's available! 3 more days! Anyone else gonna download it the first day? XD

I just really wish there was a better character customization...

im gonna try my best to remember, ive been forgetting to do alot of stuff online lately xD

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I've already registered, my friends are going to as well. I'm already thinking of what my team will be haha.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
  • Well, about 5 more hours for me. I hope I can stay awake long enough to download it. xD

Ah, the joys of timezones ~

EDIT: Well, I downloaded the Downloader, but it is going EXTREMELY slow. My comp usually goes about 60 KB/s for a download. Now, it's about a tenth of that. So...this is gonna take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time...

Last edited:

Shiny

Years
  • Okay, I'm annoyed. On the website, you had to wait until the 10th to download. 10th Comes. Download. Log in and make my character. Press, "Game Start".

You can only start playing on the 17th : |

Oh and my character is Jubilee (Rika) with Viximon as her partner.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • I think, I may actually play Digimon battle just for the heck of it, Because right now I am going through some serious Digimon withdrawal. XD

Shiny

Years
  • Yay, currently I have a level 8 Viximon.

Does anybody know what levels our Digimon digivolve?

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
  • 11 for Rookie, 21 for Champion, 31 for Ultimate, and 41 for Mega. Basically, DW2.

Currently, I have a Terriermon(13) and Gabumon(11) on the Mihira server, and a Terriermon, a Gabumon, and a Biyomon (Can't remember levels)on the Antyla server. I've been trying to get a Tokomon on the Mihira server, but...That's not going too well, TBH.

BTW, on both servers, my name is Sylvan(Henry). Should there be a "Pokecommunity Digimon Club" guild?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back